Scene 4 - Tanker XP2

Luton Airport. WHOOSH! Another plane begins rising off and zooming into the skies, racing for the clouds. More planes around are approaching, their flight path guiding the crafts towards the airport. In the buildings, a busy rush of people with their luggage carrying with them. Lights flash alerting flights and arrivals. Voices booming along for those departures. The airport security stands and observes around. We zoom around from a bird's eyes view of the airport rushing around, glancing around from side to side of the walls. The luggage – small mini-bugs with the driver, the cargo connected alongside. The chemicals and fuel it also carries along with the small craft, stored in large ochre tanks at the end of the transporter.

It rushes from an aircraft parked along the long runway towards the buildings, fast. The driver encased in metal, with a glass sheet in front of him. A happy driver, mid-30s, a driver with navy blue uniform with his cap. Riley is pulling the drive to deliver the transporter. He begins to communicate into the radio, a microphone into the desk with the grey wheel along its grey walls and desks. Few other buttons along each side of the wheel, reds, yellows and greens. His buddy Luke recalls, an older man almost entering his retirement shortly, sixty-seven.

Riley:

Tanker XP5, Luke I'm taking here in now.

Luke:

Thanks Riley!

Riley:

Only a few more hours left until retirement then.

Luke:

Oi! You watch it Riley! I might be getting on a bit, but I have more life experience than you to not push my luck. I've had to spend an extra two years in this job because I couldn't retire on my pennies!

Riley:

Well I'll have to work probably into my 80s.

Luke:

Who knows what the gov are up to anymore lad. Who knows what on earth they're up to. For all I know I could still be around when they have those automated things driving around the place killing everything in its path.

Riley:

Coming in now.

The transporter is about to pull into the depot. Luke watches before he heads around the back where he will later transport the cargo over so it gets all transported. And then, something materializes out of thin air – Sram! It stares down at him before Luke quickly rushes to the radio next to him.

Luke:

What the? Riley! Riley! Pull out lad! Pull out! There's some sort of freak here...

Sram:

RRRRRRROOOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The wave of the screaming roar blats Luke backing – killing him down. Riley quickly turns to look in the wing mirror and seeing the mighty Sram grinding its teeth together. He quickly calls on the radio as he immediately puts its foot down to escape.

Riley:

Tower control from Transporter XP2, there's this bloke, I think, by the cargo lorry, and it's already killed someone! Sound a general alarm. Get every man on security down here!

Sram:

RRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The shockwave also kills Riley. It drives the buggy, heading straight for a plane at maximum speed – with the pilots and crew still on board, with merely the last few passengers just leaving in time. CRASH! It smashes against the back of the plane. BANG! KABOOM! KABOOM! KABOOM! POW! The plane blasts into fire as roaring explosions rocket the plane, burning and smoking up. Sram watches, proud of his work, before heading towards another tanker – Tanker XP2, climbing in. KABOOM! POW! The monster revs the engines up, before placing his foot with overgrown, dirty toenails on the accelerator, as the tanker, carrying nothing more than the fuel, shoots off down the runway, leaving the burning aircraft. KABOOM! He zooms off down to barred metal fences, almost impossible to breakthrough. Other security cars rush after Tanker XP2 from all sides of the airport, the flashing of the police car lights and the sirens bleeping out, failing to rush after Sram. The control tower booms its voice out.

Tower:

ATTENTION ALL SECURITY GUARDS! ATTENTION ALL SECURITY GUARDS! AN IMPOSTER INSIDE THE GROUNDS IS ESCAPING IN TANKER XP2 AND IS MAKING FOR THE SOUTH EAST SECTOR OF THE AIRPORT! ALL GUARDS ARE TO PROCEED IMMEDIATELY TO CAPTURE THE CRAFT!

A soldier in one of the other crafts communicates to the tower via radio as he tries to fire at the tanker. BANG! BANG! BANG! And they only ricochet. Hardly a scratch.

Soldier:

Private Hitchin here Control Tower, we can't stop it sir! Those tankers are unstoppable! We can hardly scratch them sir!

Tower:

HE MUST NOT ESCAPE! HE MUST NOT ESCAPE!

The Tanker speeds off, rushing towards the fences, charging towards it, seemingly crashing straight for it. A CCTV camera monitoring on the fence catches the image of Sram at the control of XP2. We see his image driving directly towards the walls. He isn't slowing down. The security trucks slow, knowing they would crash into the walls.

Soldier:

Tower, he isn't going to stop! He isn't going to stop!

BOOM! BANG! Sram bursts the walls and his large and thick tanker runs straight through the trees and bushes, crushing everything that is in its way. An unstoppable craft bashing its way through anything. With the security police cars and tanks pulling in nearby, we hear their radio call instead of the shots inside the vehicles.

Tower:

His image has been identified. Immediate action is being taken at Washington.

Soldier:

Shall we proceed after the tanker Tower?

Tower:

Negative. Washington and the army are being alerted this instant. This situation is far too severe for a matter of control. And we think we know where he is heading for.

CRASH! BOOM! The truck buffs down trees and shreds through the bushes, annihilating everything that gets caught in it. Rushing through at perhaps a hundred miles per hour, we zoom in on Sram's angry face, who will make sure that his mission will be complete.