tayler holder

"We're playing spin the bottle today," Bryce said into the camera. You, Tayler, Bryce, Jaden, and Mads were all playing Spin the Bottle of Dares for Bryce's Youtube channel. And of course there had to be kissing dares, because it was Bryce. 

"Babe, you ready?" Tayler said pulling you into his lap.

"Yep," you said popping the p. You wiggled off of Tayler's lap and sat beside him, Bryce on the other side of you. Mads sat next to Tayler, impossibly close. I swear this girl had been all over Tayler since she got here. And why was she here, at Tayler's house? Who knows? She just showed up for Bryce's video, and no one said anything about it. And of course over at Jaden's there's like fifteen thousands different girls over there all the time, and they decide they need to make Tok Toks with your boyfriend. But it's okay. It's all okay.

"Okay, so we're going to go around the circle and spin the bottle," Bryce said, and Jaden spun it first. He spun it and it landed on Mads. Jaden pulled out her dare and said, "Okay. It says, 'Get in the shower with your clothes on.'" After her annoying complaining, we headed back to the couch to film the rest of the video. It was Bryce's turn. He spun it, and it landed on you.

He pulled a slip of paper out of the bowl. "Oh, no," he said his eyes widening.

"What?" you said and grabbed the paper from him. "Kiss. It says kiss." 

"No, it doesn't," Tayler said and grabbed the piece of paper from you. Once he read, it a jealous look came over his face.

"Well, technically it's only a peck," Jaden said. "I wrote that one."

"Well let's just get this over with," you said.

"What? No," Tayler said.

"Stop. It's fine. At least it's not make out," you said as you playfully slapped his shoulder.

"Come 'ere baby," Bryce said to you.

"Don't," I laughed. You leaned forward and quickly pecked Bryce on the lips. You quickly wiped your mouth as you fell back on to the couch. Before you knew it, Tayler's lips were on yours, kissing you roughly. He pulled away, and you took a few deep breaths. "What was that for?"

"I had to get Bryce's gross lips off of you," he said, earning a slap from Bryce. You then spun the bottle; it landing on Jaden. Of course he got the worst one. You had to mix three things, and Jaden had to drink it. After one almost puking Jaden, Tayler was up to spin the bottle. It landed on Mads (of course) and there were only two dares left. Of course he had to pull out the one that said make-out.

She smiled flirtatiously at him and got even closer to him. You looked to Tayler, and he seemed completely uninterested which made you laugh under your breath. They kissed for about three seconds before Tayler pulled away and began wiping his mouth furiously. You couldn't help the small laugh that escaped from your lips at this. Mads just glared at you and took the bottle. She spun it, and of course it landed on you. 

"Strip down to your underwear," Mads read from the small slip of paper. 

"No, she's not doing that," Tayler said. "I'll take her dare for her." He began to take off his clothes, but you put your hand on his half-way-off shirt to stop him. 

"No, I'll do it," you said and unbuttoned your pants and slid them off your legs. "Sorry, mom," you said to the camera.

"No, you're not. Stop," Tayler said as he tried to cover you with a blanket.

You shoved him away. "No, I got dared. I'm not going to be a pussy," you said and pulled your shirt over your head leaving you in your bra and underwear. 

"Damn," Jaden said earning a shove form Tayler. 

"Okay, that's enough," Tayler said and pulled you into his lap throwing the blanket over you. You looked to Mads and smirked, and she returned the gesture with a glare.

"Okay that's it for this video! Make sure to like and subscribe. See you next time," Bryce said to the camera and turned it off. Turning to us he said, "We're all good guys, thanks for doing this."

"You're going to censor the part where Y/N here gets undressed right?" Tayler asked.

"Maybe," Bryce said and walked out of the room ignoring the calls from Tayler.

"Let's go," Tayler said after throwing me over his shoulder and gathering up my clothes. He carried me into the bedroom, and I think you can guess what happens next. 

******

This one is very cheeeeeky :3

Hope you liked it!

comment. vote. COMMENT. VOTE

MUCH LOVE<3