chase keith

"Cynthia, do you want to do the Wasabi Tik Tok with me?" you heard your boyfriend ask. You looked at him with disbelief because you had just asked him to do the same Tik Tok earlier, and he told you some other time.

"Yeah, Chase! On the bus?" Cynthia asked.

"Yeah, sure."

"Hey, didn't you just ask Chase to do that with you?" your best friend Jaden whispered.

"Yes," you said through gritted teeth.

"Oh no, Y/N's going full psycho," Jaden said to Anthony.

"Oh no, why is that?" Anthony asked you.

"Well, Y/N asked Chase to do a Tik Tok with her and he basically said no. Then Chase asked Cynthia to do the same Tik Tok with him," Jaden explained to Anthony.

"Yikes," Anthony said standing up and heading over to talk to Griffin. "You're in some deep shit man," he said to Chase as he walked past patting him on the back. Chase just gave him a confused look and continued on with making the Tik Tok. 

"Jaden, would you like to make the Wasabi Tik Tok with me?" you said silently begging him. 

"Fine, but just know that I'm not getting in the middle of this," Jaden answered.

"Okay, okay," you said throwing your hands up in surrender.  After finishing the Tik Tok, you and Jaden collapsed onto the seats in fits of laughter. 

"Hey, what's so funny?" Chase asked, picking you up and placing you on his lap. 

"Oh, nothing," you assured him, glancing over at Jaden, "you'll see."

"Okay," Chase said tentatively. Chase and you moved back to your seats and started to scroll through his Tik Tok for you page. You were leaning on him, and he scrolled along on his phone. He stumbled across the video he had just made on Cynthia's page. Scowling, you swiped up quickly landing on the one you made with Jaden.

"What's this?" Chase asked you.

"Because you did this," you said swiping down to show the video he made with Cynthia.

"Seriously, Y/N."

"Don't you 'seriously' me."

"Y/N, are you seriously mad about that?"

"You know what? If you can't figure out what you did, then you are going to have a fun time sitting by yourself. Or maybe you you can go sit with Cynthia." Getting up, you stalked to the back of the bus and plopped down next to Anthony. "I seriously can't believe he did that."

"Guys are dumb Y/N. We don't remember a lot of things. And before you attack me, I'm not saying it's right. I'm just saying it's true."

"It's stupid and it hurts people's feelings, and I don't like it."

"I know, I know. I'm sorry," he said patting your head as you swatted his hand away.

"Oh, shit," Jaden said. Following his line of sight, your eyes landed on Chase who was taking a seat next to Cynthia.

"Seriously!?" you stood and yelled causing the whole bus to turn around and look at you. 

"Come on, Y/N. She asked me to sit next to her," Chase said. As if that was even a response. Or at least not one he should give.

"You're an asshole and please enjoy sitting with Cynthia," you said, "oh and please don't talk to me anymore." Sitting down, you rested your head on Anthony's shoulder. A single tear rolled down your face, and you quickly wiped it away. 

~~~~~~

This is soooo bad! but hope someone likes it.

Also if you don't know what the Wasabi Tik Tok is, look up Wasabi on Tik Tok and go to sounds then look at videos with that sound. They are great trust me.