sam hurley

"Babe, what is a double kick flip?" you asked exhausted after hearing about different techniques of skating for 15 minutes. You couldn't retain any of the information, and it was frustrated him.

"Y/N, I told you what a double kick flip was at the beginning," he said sighing in defeat and flopping onto the couch you were sitting on. 

"I know, I know. I'm sorry," you said as he rested his head in your lap. You ran your fingers through his hair mindlessly when an idea popped into your head. "Hey, Sam?"

"Yeah," he said opening his eyes to look at you.

"What if you teach me how to skate?" you asked excitedly.

"Really? You want to learn?"

"Well, yeah. You do it all the time, and I want to do it with you!" 

"Okay, you want to go now?" he asked standing up and pulling you along with him. He took you into his room where he kept his boards, pulling a few off the wall. "So this one is my special one, the one where I landed the 360 kick flip, remember?"

"Uhh, yeah. Sure," you said, having absolutely no clue what he was talking about. 

"Oh, never-mind. Let's go," he said rolling his eyes. He led you outside, and you guys stepped onto the sidewalk.

"So, we are going to ride to the skatepark?" you asked.

"We aren't going to the skatepark today, babe," he said with a small smile on his face. "Okay, so step onto the board." You did as you were told almost losing your balance in the process. He placed his hands on your hips to steady you. "Good like that. Now just push off with your foot to start moving, like this," he said as he stepped onto his skateboard and pushed off down the sidewalk. 

"Okay, okay," you said as you began to push off. You started to move down the sidewalk just like he had. "I'm doing it!"

"Good, babe. Now keep pushing off to go faster. I'll wait for you here," he said as he skated ahead and went to wait for you.

You started to push off more and more going faster and faster. "Okay, how do you stop, Sam?" you asked as you got closer and closer to him. Soon enough you were going way too fast and Sam wasn't answering quick enough. 

"Sam?"

"Sam?"

"Sam!?!" you screamed as you crashed into him, both of you crashing to the ground. You had landed directly on top of Sam. "Uhhh, sorry about that."

"It's okay. It was actually kind of cute," he said moving a stray piece of hair away from your face. He slowly leaned up his lips brushing against yours lightly before they claimed them in a passionate kiss. You two broke apart and stood up brushing yourselves off.

"And that was kind of hot," you said placing a sweet kiss on his cheek.

~~~~~~

A/N: hey guys!!! please tell me who y'all want me to write about. I want to know what you guys think and who you want imagines for. Do you guys want some preferences with pics maybe? Requests? Let me know!!