chase hudson

He stared at you unashamedly, like you didn't notice. But you did and were giving him a confused look. He held your gaze, silently requesting a contest. A staring contest. This game wasn't of any interest to you, so you turned my head away and continued to study. You were sitting in the library, both studying, well at least you were. You peaked over at him, and he was giving you a pouty look. You rolled your eyes and went back to studying. You heard shuffling across the room, and looked up to see him moving towards you with all of his things. A triumphant smirk inched its way onto your face as he plopped down in the seat next to you. You knew he wouldn't last long. 

Chase, your boyfriend, was trying to act mad at you, but obviously he didn't succeed. He was mad because you were talking to some guy that he doesn't like. You got paired with this guy for a project in class, and Chase didn't like that. He told you that he didn't want you talking to him because he was "sketchy" which he totally wasn't. After you explained to him that you had to talk to him in order to do the project, he walked away and started to pout. You followed him into the library and sat next to him, and he moved to another table. So, you just stayed and started to study. "I knew I'd win this, Chase."

"Jeeze, I just can't resist, when you're looking all cute like that," he said as he turned my seat towards him and pulled me closer. "Ughh, this my babygirl right here."

"Shhh," you said and covered your face after he yelled that in the library of all places.

"Young man, you need to be quiet," the librarian said as she walked by.

"Sorry, I just love her," he whispered and pulled you into his lap.

"Chase stop," you said as you tried to push away from him.

"Don't deny my love babe," he said and grabbed your face and kissed you. Right then and there. In the middle of the library. Despite all the eyes you knew were on you, you melted into the kiss and wound your arms around his neck. 

A low whistle broke you two apart, and Payton patted Chase on the back. "Bro, everyone's watching. Well, more like looking at you two with disgusted looks." 

"Like I care," Chase said as he pulled you into another kiss.

"I'm out," you heard Payton say, but you were too focused on Chase to care. 

~~~~~~

Hey guys, new imagine is up!! 

Don't forget to vote and comment!!