sam hurley

"Hey guys! How are you tonight?" Chase screamed as he, Sam, Josh, and Payton walked onto the stage. The crowd answered with deafening screams that you were sure you could hear from a mile away. Sam glanced your way throwing you a flirty wink. You just smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up. You and him had only been dating for four months; but him being head over heels for you, he insisted that you come on tour with him. And being friends with a lot of the people on tour you agreed, because it would be a fun summer trip to spend with your man.

A few hours later they wrapped up the show, and you guys headed in the buses to go to the hotel. You, Sam, Josh, and Mychael shared a room. I know what you're thinking, you sharing a room with three guys, but it wasn't like that. You and Sam had sleepovers before, and Josh and Mychael were like your brothers. You guys hung out all the time. You arrived at the hotel, and you and Sam headed to your room while Mychael and Josh went swimming. Running and jumping onto the plush bed, you pulled Sam along with you. "It's been a long day," you said.

"Yes, it has," Sam said, wrapping his arms around your waste and snuggling his head into your neck. You felt his lips rest comfortably on your neck and sighed contently.

"Well, at least we have the room to ourselves for a bit."

"That is true," he mumbled against your neck while crawling on top of you. He leaned down and brushed his lips on yours teasing you. Not playing games, you grabbed him by the neck and pulled his lips down to yours and kissed him roughly to which he gladly reciprocated. You reached for his shirt, he took it off gladly letting your hands roam around on his bare skin. He slipped his hands under your shirt gently tugging at the him as permission. You slowly started to take it off.

"Hey! Oh my god!!" Josh said as he swung open the door to your room. "You guys do realize we share a room right?!"

"Sorry," you and Sam both said at the same time.

~~~

The next morning you woke up wrapped in Sam's arms. "Morning, baby," he whispered in your ear.

"Morning," you said turning around to face him, placing a small kiss on his forehead. You started to get up to get dressed for the day. Today was the day that the boys had lunch with a fan. Your least favorite day of every tour stop. If you didn't know, there are only a few special tickets that fans can buy that get them a lunch date with their favorite boy. They all go to the same place though and sit at the same table, but the fan gets to choose which boy to sit with. All the girls so far had been super respectful and sweet, but you were always scared that there would be a touchy, flirty girl. You weren't allowed to sit with them, but eventually the fan would invite you over and you guys would have a fun time. You usually started off the lunch with the tour manager and some assistants. Which was fine. You understood and were fine with sitting with them.

"So, Y/N, you excited for lunch?" Josh said walking into the room from the bathroom.

"Shut up," you said to him with a smile. "I'm sure it will be fine."

~~

Famous last words. This girl was terrible. You were stuck sitting with the manager the whole time while she flirted and touched and ughajkbgiupwbauivb. Sam kept throwing you glances, and Josh was sending apologetic looks the whole time. This girl would not give up, no matter how many times Sam sidestepped her compliments and insinuations. 

Her hand was resting on his thigh. HIS FUCKING THIGH. You didn't know who this bitch thought she was, but you'd had enough. Josh noticed that you were noticeably getting angry and excused himself from the table and came over to you.

"Y/N," he said calmly. "It's going to be okay. Only like another hour."

"AN HOUR?!?" you screamed earning looks from everyone around you. You looked down sheepishly. "I can't watch this for another hour. Do you see what she's doing?" you said throwing your hand out in her direction. You and Josh both glanced over as she leaned down and whispered something in his ear. Then got up and rubbed her ass right up his body as she did so. "That's it."

You strutted over there and yanked her arm that was resting on his shoulder off of him. "Look, I don't know who you think you are but that's enough. You can leave," you said pointing to the door.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" she said with her nasally ass voice.

"I'm Sam's girlfriend, which I'm positive that you know because I'm all over all of his social medias. So, if you can't stop yourself from being a hoe for the rest of the time being, then you need to leave."

"I don't think I have to listen to you, bitch."

"Okay that's enough," Sam said standing up and coming behind me. "I think this one needs to be escorted out." He motioned for the manager to come over and a few assistants escorted her out. "Wow, Y/N, who knew you could get so jealous?"

"Okay, that was a tad bit ridiculous and inappropriate. Does everyone agree?" you said to the entire table. Everyone nodded and agreed with you.

"Now you can sit with us, Y/N," Josh said. You spent the rest of the time there eating good food and having a great time.