chase keith (part 2)

You arrived at the hotel after a long day on the bus. You had spent the rest of the trip in the back with Anthony and Jaden, while Chase sat near the front with Cynthia the entire way. The entire damn way there, only giving you a few glances.

You stepped off the bus and went straight to your room. You got one by yourself because there was an odd number of people, and you volunteered to be the loner, which was all you wanted after a day like you had. The room was small and quaint, nothing boisterous about it. Finishing un-packing the small things, a knock sounded at your door. Opening the door, you noticed who it was and swung the door closed almost as fast as you opened it. "Y/n," Chase side from outside your room. "Come on, open up. I want to talk."

"Well, I don't want to talk, Chase," you yelled at the door.

"Y/N, I know why you're mad, and we need to talk," he said pleadingly. 

You got up and went to the door opening as you said, "Oh really? Are you sure you know why I'm mad? Because it sure as hell didn't seem like it the entire time on the bus. And I'm not just mad Chase, you hurt me and you were too dumb to realize it." With that, you shut the door leaving him standing in the hallway. 

~~~

It was still surreal. The feeling being up on stage and having a great time with your best friends. You were just about to walk on stage when you heard a bunch of shuffling and Chase's voice come through the mic. You peeked your head around from backstage to see what was going on and found almost all the guys and some of the girls lined up in a line all holding roses. 

"Y/N, why don't you come out on stage?" Jaden said into the mic, and you did as you we're told. Jaden started to sing Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars as you slowly walked on stage accepting a rose from each person extending one towards you. At the end of the line stood Chase with a bear made of roses. 

"Baby, I'm so sorry for what I did. I was an absolute idiot, and I promise to never be that oblivious ever again. I love you so much. Please forgive me."

You smiled sweetly and walked up to him and wound your arms his neck. You kissed him softly and said, "Of course I forgive you." The entire crowd went nuts and you took the opportunity to whisper, "We're still talking about this tonight."

"I assumed you wouldn't let me off that easy," he whispered into your ear and kissed your neck softly, but the feeling lingered for a while.

Cynthia was no where to be found, and she never came between you two again.

~~~~~~

A/N: should I start preferences back up again? Let me know! 

Don't forget to vote and comment! I love reading your thoughts and suggestions!!