anthony reeves

"Hey, babe?" Anthony asked you.

"Yeah?"

"You wanna go on a date?"

"What?" you said giggling. "We are on a date."

"Baby, this does not count as a date."

"Why?"

"Y/N, sitting in your room watching TV isn't a real date."

"Why not? We get to snuggle and other things," you said wiggling your eyebrows and crawling on top of him. Straddling him, you leaned down and placed a small kiss on his lips, taunting him. You started to back away and remove yourself from his lap when he grabbed your waist and pulled you close.

"You're not getting away that easy." He slammed his lips onto yours roughly and hungrily. Your lips moved together in sync. His hands touched the skin under your shirt causing you to gasp slightly. He took that as an opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth. Your tongues fought for dominance with each other, his ultimately winning. His lips started to trail down to your neck, finding a soft spot. 

"Y/N, I'm home. Want anything for supper?" your mom said just outside your door. You and Anthony flew apart.

"No, me and Anthony are going out," you called back, making up the plans that second.

"Oh, okay. Have fun!" she said and you heard her footsteps go down the stairs. 

"Were going out?" Anthony asked.

"Yes, we're going to a fancy dinner so look nice," you said to him as you stood up pulling him with you. "I'm paying."

"Oh, no you're not. I'm paying, and I don't care what you say."

"I'm pay-."

"No," he said interrupting you. That continued on for a little bit until you finally relented.

"Fine, you can pay, but I'm paying for ice cream."

"Ugh, fine."

"Good, now go to your house and get changed then meet me here at 7?"

"Sounds good."

~~~

You were finished getting ready, putting some lip gloss on your lips. You looked great.

what you wore:

Anthony was right on time, and you headed downstairs grabbing your clutch on the way. "Damn," Anthony said whistling lowly. "I'm the luckiest man in the world."

You just blushed as he checked you out completely unashamed. "You look dashing," you complimented as you looked him up and down. He was wearing a fitted suit and damn did a suit look good on him.

what he wore: 

You guys spent the rest of the night eating a fancy dinner, finding an adorable ice cream shop, and loving every second with each other

~~~~~~

A/N: hey guys!! so I'm going to start doing some preferences along with imagines. And don't forget to request people you want imagines for. I need suggestions!!