It wasn't like hugging the succubus, where her emotions felt eased. It was as if her negative emotions were literally being removed from her.

Her thoughts were mostly clear, but she didn't trust herself to send a successful message. So instead she stepped back just enough to take Kai's hand and hold it palm up before she traced letters in the fox's palm. Kai's ears twitched curiously before a soft smile spread across her face as she realized what was happening.

"Thank you." Evania spelled out. "I'm okay now."

"I can feel your emotions. I know you're not quite there yet, but I'll leave you alone if you want me to." Kai answered.

"How did you make me feel better?"

"It's hard to explain. My mother told me that she and I can pull negative emotions though contact. Like our nature simply erases all bad feelings." Kai shrugged. "I wouldn't know for sure, I just know what my mother told me. Can I at least take you back to your dorm?"

"You don't know how to get there. And if I brought you, then you wouldn't be able to get back."

"I can stay till Chysolite can pick me up. I'd like to be with you until Sylvia can get to you."

"You don't have to babysit me."

"It's not for you, it's for me." Kai answered. Evania stared blankly at the girl who seemed to realize her shock so she continued. "I'm kind of lost."

Evania couldn't stop the smile from spreading across her face. She did her best not to laugh, knowing that the fox was blind, and had a very good excuse to be lost. But the thought of a Goddess getting lost was amusing to her.

Kai rolled her eyes as her tail flicked behind her. She reached out, gently touching Evania's cheek getting her to blink curiously, before being flicked on the nose. Evania stepped back, putting both her hands over her nose as Kai crossed her arms over her chest. "I'm glad I could entertain you. Take me back?" She held out her hand.

The vampire stared at the offered hand before taking a deep breath. Instead of taking her hand she stepped forward and took the fox by the arm the way that she had seen Zali do many times before. She focused her thoughts on Kai's as the fox smiled softly at her. You prefer being led like this don't you?

"It makes it harder for my guide to let me bump into things yes." Kai confessed. "Shall we be off then?"

Evania tapped Kai's arm before heading off and leading the fox with her. On the way Evania checked her phone finding a text from Janet's phone.

So Sylvia wants to know "Who the fuck is touching you" right now.

Evania couldn't fight the smile that spread across her cheeks.

It's Kai. She gave me a hand earlier with an idiot and now I'm leading her back to the dorm because she doesn't want to leave me alone. She says she'll leave when Chysolite comes and gets her but she wants to make sure I'm okay until Sylvia gets here. Considering the panic attack I almost had I'm grateful for some Divine Intervention.

Nice. I have a present for you.

What?

Evania definately did not expect an image of Sylvia to pop up on her screen next. The succubus was sitting with her chin in the palm of her hand, facing the front of the classroom that she was in while her eyes glared out the window to her left. The pout on her face didn't diminish her beauty in the slightest, and her flushed complexion didn't hurt either. She was flustered. She was angry.

She was jealous.

Another text message popped up under the image.

You're girlfriend looks hot when she's jealous. <3