Chapter 15

Sylvia yawned, trying to be quiet as to not disturb Evania who was sound asleep ontop of her. The vampire stretched, nuzzling her nose into Sylvia's neck with an almost pur.

"Happy Sunday." Sylvia grinned.

"Morning." Evania grumbled.

"Do you want to stay in or go out for food?" Sylvia asked.

"Clam chowder."

"I guess we could eat the left overs. So stay in."

Evania nodded, but didn't move to get up. So they stayed like that for a while longer before eventually parting where Evania stood up and the two of them moved back to the kitchen. Sylvia pulled the pot out of the fridge and poured two more bowls. She then handed Evania the vanilla extract bottle to which Evania put another drop on her tongue with a grin and the two of them snacked on it.

"When do you want to bring some to your mom?" The succubus questioned.

"Later. Can we stay in?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"Studying." Evania noted. "There are tests on Friday."

"We have five days to prepare. We can do something fun."

"Study." Evania repeated.

"Do we have to?" Sylvia groaned.

"Yes." Evania answered, picking up her bowl and heading towards the couch where she set it on the coffee table. She then headed into her bedroom where she grabbed her book bag and came back into the living room and sat down. She set her binder on the table and started going over her notes.

"Well while you do that, I'm going to -"

"Sylvia."

"Fine." A few minutes later she was sitting on the couch next to Eva with her notebook on her lap. The two studied in silence for a while, not bothering to speak about anything. Evania's phone vibrated, to which she checked it. She answered a text message and set her phone back down.

"Everything okay?"

Evania leaned forwards and began signing. "Mom is coming. She has free time and wanted to check up on me. She's looking forward to your soup."

"Awe, can't wait."

"So look busy. If she thinks your studying hard she'll like you."

"Sure thing." Sylvia grinned, leaning over and giving Evania a quick kiss on the cheek then went back to studying her notebook. Evania smiled softly and continued going through her binder.

Octavia came in several minutes later, carrying a medium sized box. "You're mom has a key to our room?" Sylvia whispered.

Master Key. Evania answered in thought as the two of them stood up to face Octavia as she came in.

"Oh don't get up on my account. I can open and close your door just fine on my own." Octavia smiled as she made her way over, sitting on the arm chair as the two of them sat back down. She held the box out to Eva who raised an eyebrow curiously. "Try these for me?"

"What are they?" Sylvia asked, staring at the box as Evania opened it, revealing what looked like ten mouth guards with small bubbles in the center. The guards were clear, and had a dark red liquid inside them.

"They're another experiment to see if there's something I can do to help vampires like Eva who have resistances with the normal blood substitutes. I've been trying to get this right for a while now, and I haven't had any luck. But hopefully this'll change that." Octavia explained. "You're one of ten testers, and so far, it seems really promising."