Damn it! He wasted no time and opened her door with a spare key he had. He kicked it once he heard the satisfying click and perhaps he looked like a frantic and crazy man, searching for what might be a potential danger around but when the door opened a new kind of danger even dangerous than what he had thought awaited him.

A scream rung out from a flushed Aiyana the moment he kicked the door open, her hair wet from the shower, drops of water fell into her creamy skin, her hand clutched the towel tightly as she stood outside of the bathroom. His gaze raked down her figure and he could feel that familiar sensation he only feels when he's with her. He willed himself to look away even when his mind, body and heart wanted to stare at her. She looked so delectable. He straightened himself and stared at the ceiling as he let out a sigh. "I'm so so sorry love. You weren't answering and I thought something happened to you. I-I should go." He turned around trying to give her space and room without looking like a desperate cave man.

"No. I-it's alright. You can stay here, just give me time to change." Before he could turn back to look at her, Aiyana had ran for the bathroom.

He let out another sigh as he heard the door of the bathroom close. He turned around and pictured her standing with a flimsy towel. He wanted to lick the water from her skin, make her pale skin blush under him and--- he shook his head, shaking his sinful thoughts away. He fixed his pants, the fabric seemed to tighten what with the tent already forming there. He tried to think of disgusting things to keep himself occupied, just so his brain couldn't conjure the thoughts of him and her... alone... naked... writhing from pleasure on his bed.

γαμώ (gamó).

Fuck.

He cursed. The thoughts of him and her kept appearing on his head effortlessly and the huge thing inside his pants was the one enjoying the situation the most. He kept on pacing back and forth, trying to calm down his obvious hard on. He didn't want her to see him like this, it would scare her away.

He heard the bathroom door open and his eyes instantly went to her. She wore a flimsy night gown, the pale silk reaching her thighs, her hand gripping the towel as she ran it over the ends of her hair. He suppressed a groan, loving the sight, his greedy eyes taking her all in. She was looking down, as if she was the one who should be embarrassed. He was shameless, he loved how her cheeks had turned red.

"D-did you want to say something?" Her meek voice sounded so far away, and only then when she called his name did he realize she was asking him.

"You haven't eaten anything." He wanted to take her out for dinner but he didn't want to go with that plan anymore, he just wanted to stand there and stare at her.

"I'm not really hungry." He could feel she was telling the truth but just in case he was wrong he asked her, "Are you sure love?"

"Yes. But if you want to eat then I could join you." She draped the towel on the arm of the chair beside the bedside table.

"No. I'm not really hungry." Not true. He was starving for her.

"Oh. Uhm, do you want to sit d-down?" She offered politely and he nodded, supressing a smile from breaking out from his face knowing he made her nervous. The good kind of nervous. He took a seat on the small couch, the furniture gave out a groan of protest as he let his huge build rest on it. She took a seat across him and wondered what she was thinking about as she let her eyes wander around. Her eyes were looking at everything but him. Not liking the silent treatment and the elusiveness, he reached out for her hand and pulled her closer. She let out a surprised gasp as she hit her head on his chest. His arms went around her to deposit her in his lap. The left side of her face rested on his chest as her legs dangled from the couch. His arm draped around her waist as his other hand pushed her head even closer to his chest.