Her face turned crimson even more and it took all of his self control to keep him from kissing every part of her face right then and there. The sun had set and the lavender fields looked like a mixture of sadness and blood as the sun's rays fell right on it. How romantic. The wind seemed to whisper in his ears to kiss her and her blush all the more urged him to do so. And when she bit her lip he lost it as he let out a groan and leaned down to capture her lips with his.

She didn't move at first but when she did he swore he'd died and came back alive. Groaning once more, his hands went to her waist, pulling her close until his left hand move up to grasp her hair, deepening the kiss even more. His tongue sought out hers and she let him in, their mouth starting a lovely duel. She let out the softest moan and right then he knew he had to pull away to keep himself sane. They were both breathless, he let his forehead drop to lean on hers. He knew his eyes were hooded as he stared at her. Her eyes still looked dazed as she stared up at him. "Aidoneus." She whispered, breathless. And he smiled, glad that she felt out of breath as he was. He was the only one who could make her feel like this, he would be the only one. Just the thought of other guys kissing and touching her made him murderous. He growled and pulled her closer even more, hugging her, his arms locked tight around her. "You're mine." He emphasized. She was hers. No one could ever have her except him. And although he knew all of it might be temporary, he was determined to make her his even if their time would be short.

Just this once, he wanted to feel what happiness was like. And happiness was her, love was her, she was everything to him and he wanted everything.

He felt her wrap her arms around him, nuzzling her face in his chest as she let out a contented sigh. And although she hadn't spoken a word, Aidoneus knew that she was starting to accept them.

They stood there, wrapped in each others' arms for moments. Too contented and happy to even be bothered by the darkness. When he'd finally taken his attention off of Aiyana, he realized the sun was nowhere to be seen. The moon was big, staring down at them as if saying they shall not be together but they will be.

They'd finally pull away from each other. Both staring like they'd seen one another from a new light. And he just knew his dreams of her truly becoming his would be real. He kissed her forehead once before saying they'd have to go home.

And now, he was lying on his bed thinking about her and after everything that had happened that day, Aidoneus for the umpteenth time couldn't help but smile like a crazy loon. He was certain he'd been smiling more these past few days with Aiyana compared to the past twenty-eight years he'd been living alone, steering his empire to where it was now today. What had happened to that grim and vicious crime lord? He was still all that but with her presence he almost feel like a saint. And that was bad, he was no saint. Hell would be overjoyed one day when he dies. But this time, he wanted to live first.

There had been a time where Aidoneus wanted to stop living. Dying was easy, he could always grab his gun and shoot himself. Living however, that was another story. How are you supposed to live when you're bearing the weight of a hundred souls? How are you supposed to live when all you've learned to do was to kill? How cruel was life that he didn't have the chance to live. It was either surviving or dying . He chose the former until he became the medium for the latter.

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. He was filled with unwelcomed thoughts again when he could spend his time with his Aiyana. With that thought, he got up and perused through his clothes.

Ten minutes later, he was dressed in his black pants and a white button up shirt the sleeves folded up to his forearms as he knocked on her door twice. He waited patiently for her. When he didn't hear her footsteps, he knocked again. Once again, no answer came at the other side of the door. He called her name and by the third time he knocked, his entire posture had gone into a worried frenzy. Both unpleasant and unwelcomed thoughts swarmed in his head. What if she's hurt? What if she got taken away? What if... What if...