Sting x Reader x Rogue

Your a light and shadow dragon slayer meaning you have control over light and darkness. Your on the train heading for the Sabertooth Guild looking to join, you thought about joining Fairy Tail and becoming S Class but you were to strong for that. You decided you wanted to be with people at the same skill lever as you and there was Sabertooth awaiting it's new member. Before coming to the guild you heard that two twin dragon slayers named Sting and Rogue were members. This surprised you as you were thought by both their dragons and you all new each other when you were younger. Sting always had a thing for you and Rogue did to, the only problem is that you liked them both the same you didn't know who to chose.

————————————————————(Present day)

"Hey Y/N" Yelled Sting from across the room, he was sitting with Lector, Rogue, And Frosch at a table. You walked over and sat with them "How was the job?" Asked Rogue "Those Guys in Fairy Tail beat me to it! When I got there Gajeel had already taken down the Demons with Natsu!" You put your head down on the table in anger. "Gajeel?!" Said Rogue shockingly. Gajeel was Rogue's chance to prove he had killed his dragon and he wondered if this would be his chance to fight him. "What?" You asked unsure why he was so surprised. "It's nothing" he replied not wanting you to know he really never killed his dragon. "Why were they there?!" "They were on there way to another job and it just so happens that they find mine along the way!" Sting and Rogue looked at each other thinking of a way to get revenge against Fairy Tails dragon slayers. "I'm taking another job!" "But you just came back from the last one" said Lector. You took the job anyway and left the guild. "We're gonna beat those guys for interfering with our job!" "Ya Sting you guys are the best show them who's boss!" Lector agreed. Later that night They set out to Fairy Tail where they would try to find out which jobs Natsu and Gajeel had taken next. Threw a window Mira was talking with Juvia and Gajeel was arguing with his exeed Panther Lille. Natsu was standing at the board with Lucy and they were taking a job to take down a small dark guild called (Demon Wing) located in  the town of Mildian . "Looks like we found what we were looking for" Sting smirked. "It seems we have, looks like we're against only one of them" "That's Fine by me." Waiting for them to leave on their job Sting and Rogue sat hidden behind the guild. Meanwhile you were battling about a dozen armed men controlled by the Ivan the leader of the dark guild Raven Tail. After you were finished you happily claimed your million jewels and headed back to Sabertooth. On the way you heard an explosion and decided to investigate. When you got to the place you saw Sting and Rogue battling Natsu and Aquarius who was just arguing with Lucy about summoning her from a puddle. "Your gonna Pat for interfering with our guild!" "Oh ya I didn't even know it was your job!" Natsu yelled. You walked over and blasted Natsu with Shadow dragon wing attack that sent him flying and Lucy running after him with Happy who was hiding in a tree. "You didn't have to do this you know" you said looking at the two. "We kinda did, we would have done it anyway if they did that to us..And your our best friend so.." Sting rubbed the back of his neck no making eye contact with you. "Thanks anyway guys, I appreciate it" You smiled at them and Sting started blushing. "Anyone who messes with you fights me!" "And me to!" Rogue chimed in, you laughed as they glared at each other. "I've been meaning to give you guys an answer for a wile about which one of you I love" Sting and Rogue both turned nervous to hear who you chose.

(For Sting)                             

"Which ever one of us is fine with me..As long as it's me" Sting said making you blush. "I chose Sting" "Yes I knew you loved me!" "Don't rub this in my face ok" said Rogue glaring at him "That won't be easy." You new Rogue wouldn't take this lightly but you still new you picked the right one for you.

(For Rogue).                                                       "I will be leaving Sabertooth if you don't chose me" Said Rogue bribing you "Come on it'll take more than...." "I chose Rogue, Sorry Sting" Sting crosses his arms and just stared at Rogue "So does this mean your leaving Sabertooth?" Teased Rogue "Not a chance it's gonna take a lot more to get me mad..On an unrelated note how mad would you be if I threw Frosch into a lake and left him there?" You laughed as Rogue stuffed Frosch into his cloak and backed up. You knew you picked someone who would protect you.