Moving In Together

Natsu: You and Natsu have been dating for a few months now and decided to move in together. You found a nice apartment in Magnolia. It has a kitchen a living room a bed room and a spare room. Natsu insisted on making the extra room a training room

Gray: You and Gray have been dating for a year and decided You wanted to find a place to live together. Gray asked around and found a nice condo down the street from the guild. You were happy because that meant you could easily get to the guild, and you have a second flour to. Gray loves that it's close to a park because you love sitting by the water together.

Gajeel: You and Gajeel have been dating for a wile and wanted to move in together. Gajeel insisted that you move into his apartment and you've been living there ever since.

Laxus: You and Laxus love going on dates and walks in the park, so you decided to find a place a little way out of Magnolia but not to far from the guild. You found a nice one flour house near a strip mall and moved in together.

Freed: You and Freed have been dating a year and you both love the library he has in his spare room at his house. One day Freed asked if you wanted to move into his house seeing how you loved it so much, you moved in and have been there ever since.

Bikslow: You and Bikslow love bars and clubs so you wanted to be close to the center of town. You asked around and found a nice two flour condo down the street from your favorite pub (Insert pub name here).

Sting: You lived kind of far from the Saber Tooth guild and have always wanted to live closer. Sting being the new guild master lived one street down from the guild. He asked if you wanted to move in with him and you gladly agreed.

Rouge: You and Rouge like to be farther away from people to enjoy more time together. When you decided to move in with him, you wanted to find a home in a quiet area. You bought a cute small house next to a lake and don't mind the long walk to the guild because you always walk together.

Lyon: Lamia Scale is pretty close to where you live, but your house wasn't close to Lyons and his was pretty far out of the town. You asked if he wanted to move in with you into your (Insert house type here) and he agreed. You've never been closer as a couple.