Chapter 2: Stress

(S/R: "Stressed Out" by Twenty One Pilots)

Today, Jungkook is going over everything Jimin and Namjoon taught him. The reason; he starts school tomorrow.

The stress is building up and he's about to snap. Usually it takes a lot for him to snap, but it's different this time round.

His stress normally would come from trying to figure out where to dump a dead body, hide the drug stash while he's walking down the street to trade it for money. Nothing like going to school.

He only went to school until 8th Grade. Sure, he studied... Drugs, shooting stances, where to shoot someone for different reasons, poisons and chemicals and how to use them, the best trading places, how to hide contraband, how not to get caught during all of this.

But he hasn't done much studying for school. He knows what he needs to and that's about it.

Sitting on his bed, Namjoon and Jimin's words replaying in his mind. He needs to remember everything. If he forgets even one thing, he'll have to make up a lie, which he's good at but will mean he's got to remember that too.

"Your name is Hyun Joong-Ki."

"Don't look at someone like you want to kill them."

"Your favourite hobby is videography and your favourite things to record are happy moments."

"You can't go around flipping people off for no reason and no mention of drugs."

"You don't swear often and are a kind person."

"Don't tell anyone a single thing about your past life."

Fuck that's a lot to remember. Jungkook thinks, running a hand through his hair out of anxiety.

"You like studying and only have alcohol occasionally."

"Walk in a more care-free way. Not like you're an escaped prisoner."

"You're sometimes pessimistic and sometimes optimistic."

"Okay, we need to find out a way to cover those under-aged tattoos of yours..."

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! There he goes. The words in his head start getting jumbled up and he finally snaps.

The mentally unstable him comes out as he starts jumping on the bed like a child. He hops off and runs around the house, pretending he's flying an airplane. Once he reaches the loungeroom, he puts himself in a corner and sits down, rocking back and forth as he curls up in a ball.

He starts bawling his eyes out and sniffling.
"I didn't do it... I didn't do it... I didn't do it..." He mumbles, repeating it to himself, still crying.

"I DIDN'T DO IT!" He shouts, bringing himself back into the real world. Wiping his eyes, he casually heads back into the bedroom as if nothing had happened.

"Don't stress yourself out too much," Jimin had told him.
"We all know what happens then." Namjoon had finished his sentence.

I HAVE to remember that one the most. Don't stress yourself out... Don't stress yourself out... Jungkook repeats this in his head, resting on his bed.

*TAEHYUNG FOCUS*

Taehyung is super excited. Tomorrow he starts school! His last year of highschool... Time really does fly.

As he eats his kimbap that his father made, he smiles to himself. He swings his legs back and forth in a happy way.

Suddenly, his phone buzzes. Taehyung reaches into his back pocket, checking the message he's received.

GummyGrandpa:
Hey Tae u excited for tmrw

Taehyung:
Hey Yoongi hyung yeah im excited!

GummyGrandpa:
Im getting an early night

Taehyung:
Dont you always have early nights hyung

GummyGrandpa:
Yeah but tonight its gonna be earlier

Taehyung:
Of course it is😏

GummyGrandpa:
Shut up😑

Taehyung:
Okay gotta get back to eating my kimbap

GummyGrandpa:
Okay cya tmrw

Taehyung:
Cya

Taehyung, puts his phone down on the kitchen table, eating the rest of his lunch.

*JUNGKOOK FOCUS*

Jungkook sits in the loungeroom, laying on the couch, resting his eyes as the TV plays in the background of his mind. He's still stressing.

Even if he has calmed down, the nervousness won't leave. It's like a fly that buzzes in your ear and doesn't go away. It's annoying the absolute shit out of Jungkook.

As the end of the day approaches and tomorrow gets closer to arriving, Jungkook is worried. Worried he might completely stuff up everything.

After debating whether or not he should call Namjoon or Jimin, his mind settles on calling Jimin. So, he stands up and goes to his bedroom. Picking up the burner phone, he dials Jimin's number.

"What do you want now? I'm trying to-"
"I'm stressing." Jungkook interrupts. Those two words are what got Jimin worried.
"Okay, we'll be over in a minute." With that, Jimin hangs up.

You see, if Jungkook really snaps, he not only has a 2 minute mental breakdown, but he has the urge to kill. Anyone or anything that gets in his way when he snaps is dead meat.

And no amount of lessons on acting normal can stop him from killing someone. That's why Jimin got so worried. He's concerned Jungkook might go on a murder spree.

Once or twice, Jungkook has actually tried killing Jimin and Namjoon. They stopped him, but it was hard and they don't want to go through that again. They don't want Jungkook to go through that again, he's killed enough people in his lifetime.

But the urge to kill, to wipe blood off his hands after murdering an innocent, is getting stronger.

Namjoon and Jimin arrive in record time and immediately start looking for Jungkook. They have spare keys for the house, so they could enter whenever they wanted to.

When the two find Jungkook curled up in a ball on his bed, they comfort him and try to ease the stress. Luckily, Jungkook wasn't too deep in insanity and he was quickly brought back to reality.

_A_U_T_H_O_R_'S_N_O_T_E
Omg that was a long chapter. I hope you liked it though. I have nothing planned for the future of this story, so let's see how it goes! Btw you're my Apple Juiceans!!!