31. Secret

"Oh, I see you're back, Y/N. I'll freshen up, and we can order pizza since Jin-Hyung is having a night shift at work today." Namjoon said, and walked away to his room, pulling down his tie. 

"Sure, I was tired as well." Taehyung also walked away, eyeing you two a bit suspiciously.

You and Jungkook both looked at each other and blushed, then walked to your rooms. Namjoon ordered pizza, which arrived in about half an hour, and the 4 of you sat playing and eating in the living room.

"I'm so happy you're here, Y/N-ah." Namjoon smiles.
"Oh, and you too, Jungkook."

"I don't believe it, and neither does Y/N." Jungkook said. and winks at you.

"Yah, stop flirting with my sister." Namjoon retorted.

"Our sister." Taehyung corrected.

"Whatever, aren't you supposed to concentrate on your pizza?" Jungkook asked Namjoon.

"Stop disrespecting me, you coconut."

"You need help with the movie, Y/N?" Jungkook asks as he leaves his spot on the floor and comes closer to help you with the movie.

"Stop touching her, Jungkook." Namjoon said.

"Huh? You don't have to be so overprotective."

"But I'm her brother." Namjoon says, and Jungkook rolls his eyes. Sensing the slight discomfort, you decide to break the silence.

"The movie is done, don't fight!"

"Let's cheer her up, JK." Namjoon says, and Jungkook nods. Then they start dancing some rubbish and you and Taehyung start rolling on the floor.

Just then, the doorbell rang

"That's Jimin. I invited him over." Taehyung said and went to open it. Jimin came in and gave us all a hug.

"Hey~ You look pretty." Jimin said and winked towards you.

"She's really pretty." Jungkook said, then realized what he had done when he saw Taehyung looking at him dead in the eye.
"Oops, sorry, Taehyung."

"Jung. Kook. You're. Dead."

"Guys, let's not fight." Jimin calmed the situation down.

"I'll seriously kill you, you know?" Taehyung said, and all the boys burst out laughing, screaming "What a joke!" 

"If you tell him you'll kill him one more time, ISTG---" Jimin was cut off.

"Hey, I'll kill you, JK."

"But listen up." Jungkook held Taehyung's shoulder.
"If I'd ask Y/N on a date... What would you do?"

"God give me the strength to beat this muscle pig up." Taehyung said, cracking his knuckles.

"Why? Why can't I do that?" Jungkook asked, laughing.

"Because she's our sister, and you are a frog head." Namjoon said. You and Jimin just stayed quiet and started laughing at where this conversation was going. It was funny, and none of you had plans to stop it.

"Donkey!" Namjoon shouts.

"Cow!" Jungkook shouts back.

"Doughnut head!" Taehyung shouts and the funny argument continues while you and Jimin are dying of laughter.

"You're stupid." Jungkook points to Namjoon.

"I have a sexy brain. Call me Einstein-hyung!" 

"Ridiculous, am I right? These kids,..." Jimin said to you.

>>>

Namjoon and Taehyung and Jin told Jungkook to stay away from you. 
You only hung out with either Jimin or Taehyung at home since Jin asked you to take a break from university. You got all the daily notes from Jimin and Taehyung.

You were with Jimin in the playing room.

"I think your brothers are a bit too harsh on Jungkook, but Jungkook asked for it that day." Jimin said, and you laughed.

"I like Jungkook, he's really nice. I don't know why they would even tell him to do that." You said while laughing.

"Maybe they're just trying to act tough in front of you. They know Jungkook is a great guy and he would take care of you." 

Then, the door opened, and Jungkook popped up and sat beside Jimin.

"Didn't they forbid you from seeing her? There are rules in this house." Jimin asked.

"Screw the rules. I wanted to see her."

"Jin hyung forbade you--" Jimin was cut off by Jungkook.

"I'm going on a date with you tonight Y/N."

"Wouldn't Jin-hyung find out?"

"He won't."

"What would you do if I told him?" Jimin asked.

"You wouldn't. Would you?"

"I might as well." Jimin smiled cheekily.
"It'll ruin everything."

"If you do, expect me to be at the jail for killing you." Jungkook said.

"Haha, of course, I won't. Am I a fool or what? I am a cupid, bringing love-birds together." Jimin said.

"Well let us tell you a secret."

"What secret?"

"We are dating already."

{

Omg! 600 views?! What would I do without you in my life? I don't know what to say! You're the best!

To say thank you is not enough! You don't know how much it all means to me!!

I never thought my stories would get so many views in so little time, and it's only been a month since I started this book. In my first book, I had gotten only 17 views in 4 months, and this is just... 

Thank you so much !! 

}