Die Wölfe Verhören

Die Wölfe Verhören

Interrogating the Wolves

20 Minutes Later....

The girls were roped to a pair of chairs with their hands crossed behind their backs and tied in knots. Their mouths were taped closed and their ankles were taped to the chairs' arms as well as tied up.

Doctor Richtofen, of course, did the tying up and taping. He was the most paranoid and skeptical of the two sisters. But it was his idea to simply be friendly and play along and see if their motives were benign or if they had some sort of ulterior motive behind their actions. If so, then they are merely acting friendly and putting on a mask for the men.

Now that the sisters were immobilized and unconscious, this was the time to speak freely about the sisters and discuss their thoughts and focus on what they should do now.

"My plan has vorked to perfection." Richtofen crossed his arms.

"For now." Tank corrected, getting pissed when the doctor rolled his eyes. "I still think we should move on, get as far away from these girls as possible."

"That sounds like good plan," Nikolai agreed with him. "We cannot hang around these girls if they have some sinister plans we have yet to figure out."

"We do not know if what the Wolfe sisters say is the truth. Did they really lose their father and mother?" Takeo asked.

"We don't know for sure, Tak." Tank pointed out. "But we can't stick around to find out."

"I suggest ve get our answers now...vhile we have zhe opportunity to do so." Richtofen said in a monotone, listening to everyone's thoughts while collecting his own.

When they turned around and broke from their circle, the girls were still asleep. So Richtofen grabbed his pair of prepared serum and injected them into the girls' necks. Then he removed both of the strips of tape that covered their mouths. Rosie was the first to come out of her induced sleep. Her eyelids twitched for a moment as she tossed her head heavily.

"Hello...? Hello....?" Richtofen said loosely.

"Hey, Rosie!" Tank snapped, causing the others to shush him.

"Vhat is zhe matter mit jou, Dempshey?!" The doctor smacked him with the back of his hand.

"Doctor...Doctor?" Rosie mumbled as her eyes slowly opened.

"Ja, it is me, kleiner (little one)..."

"W-wwhere am I...? Why am I tied up? Why is Tank pissed at---"

"Shush, my dear...don't pay no mind to zhis, zhis dummkopf."

"Why is he mad? Are those...needles? What the--?"

"Like I said, never jou mind about him. Ve just have some quvestions vor jou und jour sister."

"O-o-okay, fine. Shoot. Just get it over with and untie me."

"Vhy are jou here? Tell us vhy are jou really here."

When Rosemary opened her mouth, suddenly, she was startled by her sister's violent shaking and writhing about trying to free herself.

After panting heavily, she finally spoke. "That's none o' their business, Rosie. Don't tell 'em anything."

"Zhen so be it. Nikolai...?"

He handed him an MR6 pistol and the doctor aimed at Zelma's forehead. "This is horseshit."

"Shut up, Zee."