Chapter 4: Childhood Part 3

Začít od začátku

"She'll be okay walking home alone today; I already scared of the potential bullies so there shouldn't be a problem." He replied back, crossing his arms.

"Aww, how sweet and overprotective you are." I gushed. I walk towards him. "Come on Hiro-kun, we have a date to go to!" He could only chuckle, yeah apparently someone as weird as I am able to break his walls and make him not so... aloof. I guess I am an LV. 5 friend.

Walking out of school, we passed by many people and shops until we came across a cafe. Getting ourselves a booth and after getting our food, I grab the curtains hanging at the entrance of the booth and move it so we could get some privacy. I sat down with Hiro on the other side.

"My mom and I go here sometimes: the drinks and food are great and we can get all the privacy we need. So," I stared at his pupilless eyes. "I guess I should reintroduce myself, "

I clasp my hands together and smile, "My name is Ashley."

He slightly narrowed his eyes, "...Tae-young Seong." He was hesitant to say that, I noticed.

"Oooooo, a Korean boy, I like that~" I commented. "Okay Tae-young, what do ya want to talk about?"

He was silent for a few seconds, then, he took a deep breath. "Is this the world of Naruto?" He questioned.

I raised a brow in confusion. I wasn't expecting this. "Of course it is, what'cha thinks it was?"

"Well," He started. "Before I was... reborn, I was thinking of watching the show but never did."

"Huh. I never thought of that." I stated, placing a hand on my chin thoughtfully. I thought only people who were huge fans would be able to get teleported here. "So how much do you know?"

"Only as much as what the choking Sasuke meme and that one guy break dancing tell me." 

"Pfffffffffffffffffft." I laugh, catching the boy off guard. "Oh boy. You are in one hell of a ride once this show actually starts."

He shot me a look but nonetheless accepted it "...When does it then?"

"When we turn into Genins." I take a spoonful from the cake that I got. "What do you think of this world?"

"It's okay I guess. It's peaceful-" I snorted at that. "But I don't get why Naruto, I'm guessing he's the main protagonist, gets mistreated by everyone."

"Not everyone!" I protest. "Our adorable Hinata-tan wuuuuuuvs him and soon will Iruka-sensei!"

"Iruka-sensei?"

"Yup! After Naruto steals the forbidden scroll-"

"He what?!"

"Shush. He was tricked okay! Anyways, the villagers mistreat the poor cinnamon roll since he's the jinchuriki of the Kyuubi-"

"What?!"

"Oh wait, probably shouldn't have spoiled you. Whoops!"

It was silent after that. Awkward... I continue eating my food as the guy keeps on staring at me. "How... How are you so carefree? Do you even know why we're here?"

I pursue my lips and rubbed my chin. Am I not supposed to? I put down my spoon. "Well, I was hella freaking out when I first got reborn but then there's a lot of fanfiction where the reader gets sucked into the Narutoverse I guess I thought it was normal."

I looked away from his eyes and stared down. "I... I guess I'm so carefree since I actually know what's happening so I guess in your case I understand that you have no clue at all."