❀Chapter 13: Crimson❀

⚠️BLOOD AND GORE WARNING⚠️

"Villians?!" I yelled panicking.

"Don't panic (Y/N), we have to stay calm or else they'll be able to kill all of us easily," Todoroki said pushing me behind his back.

"Right!"

We got into our fighting stances and that's when a black hole started to suck us up, each separating us from one another...

Black surrounded my vision and that's when I felt a slight thump, assuming I hit the ground.

"What the..." I said as I rubbed my back.

I looked around and I saw, I was in the landslide zone...I slowly got up and tried to find someone else, and that's when I saw someone in the distance.

I ran up to the person to see that it was none other than Shoto Todoroki...

"Sho?!" I said in shock.

"(Y/N), you woke up huh? About time," he said nonchalantly.

"Well, what's happening?!"

"We need to face a couple of villians s'all."

"Alright then. LET'S KICK SOME BUTT!"

With that I chatted straight for the villians and made them all bruised up and some were knocked out by a single blow of mine.

"Yeah!" I said happily, "this is too easy! Hey Sho, are you done with your villians?"

He froze the villians in place with such control, it was astonishing!

'Geez, I wouldn't want to battle Sho anytime soon...'

"You were woefully unprepared," he said cooly, "in fact, it looks to me as though you've had no training. You haven't the slightest idea of using your quirks."

"This power...he froze us the instant we were warped in!" one villian said his voice, trembling.

"He's not a kid, he's a monster!" another yelled.

'Die'

I immediately sped up to that villian and punched him so hard that the ice froze and he was sent flying across the USJ. My face darkened at that villain's words.

"A villian kills without resent. Sho is not like that. If any of you bad mouth him, I'll make sure you get a more painful punishment than that guy," I said darkly, my right eye glowing (F/C).

Sho just smirked and continued with his business with the villians.

Suddenly another villian came flying towards Sho and he was about to impale him!

"SHO!" I screamed.

With that he froze the villian mid-air with quick reflexes and the villian just stood there, frozen in place and fell to the ground.

"Woah! He's so cool!'

"Well, you heard what she said would happen if you try anything funny," Sho said, "Now, listen well. If you stay frozen, your cells will slowly die as your body succumbs to frostbite and hypothermia."

"Hm, serves them right," I whispered. Sho looked at me again as I just stood there with my arms crossed waiting.

"Luckily for you," he continued, "I want to be a hero so I'd like to avoid an unnecessary cruelty."

He put his right hand up to one of the villians and small bits of frost started to form out of them and were freezing the villain's face slowly...

"But I can only do that if you tell me how you plan to kill All Might. That's the only way you'll survive."

The villain told us EVERYTHING. They planned to kill All Might using a 'Nomu' that apparently exceeds All Might himself.

"You're so cool Sho!" I said beaming with stars in my eyes.

"On the other hand, you were quite intimidating. I was only able to stay calm knowing that you were by my side (Y/N)," he replied.

"Well, we should probably start going to the center of the USJ, I don't know if you've noticed but there seems to be a fight going on."

"Alright."

I summoned my tron bike and Sho began creating ice to slide on
We quickly went down to the center, but were in shock when we saw the state Mr. Aizawa was in...

"MR. AIZAWA!" I screamed.

His arm was decayed and a large bird-like figure with a brain was lining him down to his face!! His arm was twisted and blood was running down his arm that bird thing broke.

"Hush (Y/N), if we draw attention to us, then we're screwed," Todoroki said hushing me.

"But!"

"Sh, we wait," he said.

"GYAH!" Mr. Aizawa yelped in pain as his limb was broken and you could hear it being shattered.

"You can erase people's powers. That's irritating, but it's nothing impressive...When faces with true devastating power, you might as well be a quirk less child," a hand-covered guy said maniacally.

The bird-like creature then grabbed Mr. Aizawa's head and smashed it to the ground making the concrete underneath him crack and fall into bits.

Suddenly, Insee the hand guy reach out to Tsu in an attempt to kill her!

'NO!!'

When the guy touched face though, Mr. Aizawa used his quirk with the last bit of power he had in an attempt to save his student! Mr. Aizawa's face was dripping with blood, eyes red and dry from how long he used his quirk.

"NO, YOU LET HER GO!!" a familiar voice yelled, "SMASH!!!!"

"Midoriya?!" I said.

His smash made me almost lose my footing from the ground and I had to use my strength in my feet to keep myself from being blown away!

Sho on the other hand, created a mini ice wall behind him to keep him from going back!

The dust cleared away showing the bird-like creature standing in front of the hand guy, but he did no damage?!
Not even a scratch?!

"You're pretty powerful...This smash of yours...are you All Might's disciple?" the hand guy asked, "doesn't matter, I'm done with you.."

With that the Nomu, or should I say bird brain, grabbed Midoriya's arm and lifted his enormous hand to kill him, but

'I can't allow that'

"DIE YOU BIRD BRAIN!" I yelled punching the bird in the guts, making him release Midoriya and try to regain his balance.

(F/C) sparks emitted from my hands. The bird brain ran up towards me and punched me, and I hit the ground coughing up an enor.ous amount of blood.

"(Y/N)!!!!" I heard Sho yell.

The Nomu continued to hit my body, but before he did, I went and broke his wrists. The bird squealed in pain and before I knew it, I wa as thrown with tremendous stress to the USJ glass ceiling and it broke into a tiny million pieces and all I could do was feel my self fall,

and fall...

And fall...

'What a simple thing death is, just as simple as the falling of an autumn leaf'

*•••*

1.1K Words