❀Chapter 10: Forget❀

_+*(Y/N)'s POV*+_

The night was somber. It was rather peaceful. The stars were dancing in the night sky and the moon was smiling above me.

The ride to the lake was a peaceful one as well. The street lights were on and there were no cars. Just me.

I walked to the lake once I arrived and climbed onto a tall tree using my quirk. My foot was dangling off of the tree and I was staring at the moon while the lake beneath me twinkled under its moonlight.

'This reminds me of a song my parents would sing me...'

(This DOES NOT belong to me. Credits to 'The Macarons Project')

'Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like on
A-Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby, kiss me

Fill my heart with song and let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you

Fill my heart with song
Let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for, all I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words
In other words
I love you'

"That was wonderful singing (Y/N)."

_+*Todoroki's POV*+_

"SHOTO!!! YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THIS FAMILY. YOU MUST BECOME STRONGER IN ORDER TO BECOME NUMBER 1," my father boomed through the house.

"I'm not your puppet. I can do whatever I want, whenever I please," I snapped as I glared at my so-called father.

"Stop this rebellious stage and start using your fire!"

"I'll become number one WITHOUT using your fire!" I yelled storming out of the room.

'I need to cool down somewhere...This house isn't going to do.'

I dressed into a white shirt with a comfortable denim jacket on top with black pants and white shoes. With that, I headed out to take a walk around town.

The street lights were glowing and no one was their. It was empty. The wind was gently blowing against my white and red hair.

The stars were shimmering, and as I was walking past a couple trees, I stopped. I heard humming. It was blissful, but it seemed very lonely at the same time.

Being curious, I went deeper into the trees to find a girl, my age, sitting on a high tree branch, her back facing me.

Her (H/C) flowed in the air as she was singing, apparently not noticing my presence.

'(Y/N)?'

The song was quite relaxing and almost made me sleepy. It was calm and gentle.

'Just like her'

She then stopped, and I assumed she had finished her singing.

"That was wonderful singing (Y/N)" I said smiling at the beautiful young maiden.

_+*(Y/N)'s POV*+_

"T-Todoroki?" I stuttered in shock.

'Why...why does he have to be here?...'

"What are you doing here?" I asked him jumping to the ground.

"Well, I had a couple family problems and I just happened to hear singing and I heard you," he said matter-of-factly.

"Oh, is that so...Well, care to talk about what happened?"

"Well, not really. I'd rather forget my troubles. I believe you have the same reason to be here so," the red and white haired boy said grabbing my hand.

He led me towards the lake in the middle of this 'forest.'

With one step of his foot, he was able to turn the whole entire lake into ice!

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You'll see."

Suddenly, I felt my feet grow cold. I looked down to see that my shoes had a light layer of ice on them and they turned into ice skates! Todoroki did the same thing to his shoes as well.

"Do you know how to skate?" he asked.

"Well, kind of, but not really," I replied hesitantly.

"Lucky for you, you'll learn how to skate."

Todoroki placed me onto the ice and I kept on putting my hands on his wrists to keep my balance.

Todoroki was very patient with me. I kept on slipping backwards with how slippery the ice was. After a couple of minutes, I finally got the hang of it!

"Look! I got it Todoroki!" I said gliding around the ice, smiling.

"Nice job (Y/N)," he said giving me a small smile.

Just when I thought I wouldn't slip, I slipped backwards. I closed my eyes and waited for the ice to slam onto my back, but it didn't come.

I slowly opened my eyes to reveal Todoroki holding my in a position that made it look like he was putting me in a dipping position.

"T-Todoroki, you didn't have to do that!" I said as I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"You know, you could've just told me that you'd fallen for me" he stated bluntly.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about!" I said blushing furiously and turning my head so he couldn't see it.

"Don't hide your face. After all, I think I've fallen for you as well."

"W-wha-?!"

My words were cut off as I felt his lips land on top of mine. They were filled with deep passion and kindness.

"Why do you choose to hide your talent for singing? Your song that you played back at school was quite wonderful as well," Todoroki told me giving me a smile.

'He was the one who was listening on me?! Wait, he seems so concentrated, but he's not blushing at all...'

He put me back on my feet and we held hands in the moonlight.

"W-wait is this y-your confession?" I asked.

"Mhm."

I gave him a small smile making him blush furiously!

"Dang it, you made me lose focus..," he said looking away from me in embarrassment.

"Y-you were trying not to blush?"

"Hmph..."

'He controlled his temperature so that he didn't blush?! This guy is incredible!'

"Well, I came here to forget my troubles, you?" I asked.

"Same here."

"Hm, alright."

"Let's just forget about our troubles shall we? But let's not forget this night."

He pulled me into a kiss. A more sure and lustrous one too. With that I melted into it.

'Have I finally found my happiness?'

I think so.

"Maybe I need you, the way the moon needs the sea."

*•••*

1K Words