❀Chapter 5: New Beginnings❀

It's been a month since I've received that acceptance letter. Apparently I got 3rd place. (I know Bakugo got around 70 points, but just bare with me). Today, I'll be starting classes in the hero course, class 1-A!

Waking up in the morning, I immediately got dressed and ate. I had to take the train to UA, so I had to hurry up. Grabbing my backpack with all the things I needed in it, off I went to the hero school!

Getting to the train station, I just ran there for exercise and got onto the bullet train.

Like always, the train was crowded and full of many business people.

'I'll visit my parents today,' I thought as I held onto one of the train bars.

The train was really fast to get to where UA should be, so I immediately ran to the school being early. I then noticed a specific greenette muttering to themselves.

"Oh, hello Midoriya," I said approaching him with a small smile on my face.

"O-oh! Hi there (Y/N)-chan! So, you passed as well? Which class are you in? I'm in Class 1-A!" he replied.

"I am also in Class 1-A, and yes I did pass the entrance exams."

"That's good! I came in 7th place how about you?"

"I placed 3rd"

"R-really? Nice job!"

Me and Midoriya walked to school happily talking to each other. Being around him is really nice. I opened up to him immediately and I actually felt like I could be myself! Just a happy and run-of-the-mill girl and that's what happened.

_+*Third Person POV*+_

The young girl was happily talking to Midoriya as they walked to find their class. She  had an adorable smile on her face and Midoriya just listened with an adorable smile on his face as well!

"Take your feet off of that desk right now!" a blue haired boy said scolding a spikey-haired boy.

The bluette seemed to be getting mad at him because of putting his feet on his desk.

"Huh?" the blonde replied with a smirk.

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property you creatine!"

"You're kidding me right? Your old school put a stick up your ass? Or were you born with it?" he replied in a snarky manner.

'Wow...didn't imagine it would be this harsh just on the first day...' (Y/N) thought to herself.

The (H/C)-haired girl turned to her friend who seemed to have a troubled look on his face...

"Hey, you okay?" she asked tapping Deku's shoulder.

"O-oh! Yeah I'm fine, thank you," he replied.

_+*(Y/N)'s POV*+_

After that, the blue-haired boy cam up to Midoriys talking about how superior he was from himself... He introduced himself as Tenya Iida so at least now I know their names!

Suddenly, a brunette walked up behind us. It was the same girl who saved Midoriya from tripping during the entrance exam!

We introduced ourselves to each other and she was really nice! Her name was Ochacho Uraraka. I could see Midoriya blushing furiously while hiding his face. I giggled at his flustered state.

 I giggled at his flustered state