❀Chapter 18: Pure Imagination❀

"Momma, what is this place?" a little girl asked her parents.

"Well, my dear (Y/N), this is what we call, a library," the mom replied, "it's a place where you can escape reality into the world of books and fantasy."

"What do you mean? Escape? Do youes that mean I can go into books?!" the little girl exclaimed.

"In a way, yes. This is the place you can come to calm yourself whenever, you want. It's a place of pure of imagination..."

"Really?!!"

"Yes, my dear...come with me...and you'll be~ in a world full of imagination."

The mother started to walking around the vast library, books were flying, projections of history, achitects, fantasies were everywhere. A large globe was floating in the center, and an enormous observatory stood in the middle to watch the glittering gems of the night.

"Take a look, and you'll see, into your imagination..."

"My imagination?"

"We'll begin, with a spin, traveling in a world of my creation."

With just a step of the mother's foot, the books of the entire room started to fly out of the shelves and specific books just floated in a circle between the child and mother.

"What we'll see will defy explanation..."

With that, the words of each story started to float out of the books and formed into human characters made out of words, each reenacting its own story written inside of its pages.

Those people danced, some drew their swords, others had magnificent beasts emerge.

"If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it!"

The little child stood there in awe of everything

The mother once again turned to her daughter, smiling, saying, "Anything you want to, do it. Want to change the world? There's nothing to it."

"Really mother?! Is it possible? Can I make a change in society, just with pure imagination?" the young child asked.

"There is no life I know, to compare with pure imagination."

The characters of the books started to return to their pages as they slowly disappeared from the living world.

"Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be."

"..."

"This library is all yours (Y/N). Everything. Heed my warning, do not fall deep into love, you will be hurt in the end. Your father and I have known each for others, 'tis the only reason we have wed."

"Alright mother, thank you for showing me this place!"

"Yes, my child, now go and live out your imagination."

The mother left the library and the girl read the wonderful books that the library had held in its many bookcases.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Well dang, I should've listen to mother, she was write all along," I mumbled with a small smirk evident on my face as I walked to the starting line.