Chapter 12 - Just dance to this!

A/N: Double Updates? 😮
Cz it's 500 reads guys!!! 😍
Thank you so so much...so here it is. Another chapter for you all. Next double update on ummmm 1k may.....be! 🙊
Let's just hope! 😀for now enjoy! ❤

Third Person P.O.V

Jungkook is dancing with Rose who is drunk and throwing herself on him intentionally. Jungkook didn’t really mind though.

Taehyung is now sitting on a mattress watching them very carefully and he feels something burning inside of him. 

What the hell is this feeling?

Taehyung thinks and he hears someone shouting at the corner of the little bar which was organized for the party. Taehyung comes forward to see what is happening.

“Why did you touch me, huh?” A girl wearing short black frock is yelling at Hosoek.

“Excuse me?” Hosoek says with a raised brow.

“You touched me, you drunk little shit!” the girl spats.

“What? Have you seen your face? Some blind will tease you girl.” Hosoek along with JImin chuckles at the girls statement.

“Shut up! Hosoek” Jimin chuckles and says Hosoek to stop.

“”You cheap perv!” the girl spats again and this time it's Jimin who scowls at her and says “Oh hello, who are you calling names huh? I can also think of a few for you so just shut your mouth and leave.”

“Hey! Back off. You don’t know me who I am.” A boy behind the girl says looking at Jimin angrily.

“Oh yeah? You don’t know me who I AM!” Jimin says dramatically and steps closer to the boy. The boy shoves Jimin harshly and with that Hosoek loses his anger.

“Oye! Hero, what do you think of yourself huh?” Hosoek shoves him a little. 

Suddenly a punch falls on Hosoek’s face and Taehyung is sure there will be a cut or bruise on his face.

In the next moment Taehyung sees the boy who punched Hosoek, falling on the ground having a hard punch on his face by none other than Jungkook.

The boy stands up, tries to attack the said boy but Jungkook already grabs the others jaw tightly and look at his eyes.

“Say sorry. NOW!” Jungkook growls in a low voice. The boy breathes heavily and said sorry looking at Hosoek. 

Jungkook loses his grip from the boy and patted his shoulder saying “Good. Learn to keep yourself cool yeah? Now get lost!”

Jungkook comes toward Hosoek and asks him if he is okay but their attention caught by Taehyung who calls them in scared voice.

“Ummm ...guys?” Jungkook looks at Taehyung with furrowed brow and looks at the direction Taehyung was pointing.

The three male saw the boy were talking with someone and four or five other boys are over there also with him who are currently looking at them angrily. 

Shit!

Jungkook gulps at their reaction and realizes the boy was a local one from the area and he obviously have more power than them. Jungkook just doesn’t want to be in the Busan hospital or police station right now.

“Come on! Come on! You don’t know my friends, okay? They’ll beat your asses like trash!” Jimin shouts looking at the local people. “Shut up Minnie! What are you doing?” Hosoek says under his breath with a warning tone.