I waited and waited for what seemed like hours hoping he would come back or that I would wake up from this nightmare but it wasn't a nightmare and he never came back, I was left alone all night.

Liam's pov

I drank and drank not caring how much it would effect me tomorrow but with the hopes that it would wash away the guilt I felt, even if it was only for a minute. At this point I was completely out of it, everything just became a blur and my head was pumping vigorously because of the amount I had to drink but also the loud music that was blearing in my ears.

"Let's get out of here" Kayla whispers seductively.

I wasn't thinking rationally and stumbled up onto my feet following her to her hotel room. She pushed the door shut and then dragged me onto her bed. The last thing I remember was her taking off my shirt before the alcohol consumed me and I passed out.

The next morning

I woke up, my head was throbbing. "Ugh" I groaned and turned around to see Kayla lying next to me only in her underwear. Normally this would be a sight I'd love to see but not with the girl who cheated on me, in fact not with any girl, just Kenzie. I would love to wake up next to her, smelling her strawberry scented hair. Damn it Kenzie! All I could think about recently was her. The way she smelt, the way she looked and definitely the way she tasted. Her lips were addicting and I wanted nothing more then to feel them against mine again.

I looked down to see I was only in my boxers, what had happened last night? I couldn't remember a thing. As I was about to stand up I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me back down onto the bed.

"Morning sleepyhead" Kayla smiled gleaming up at me.

"What the hell happened last night?" I ask

"Ouch you don't remember"

"Stop messing with me! Tell me now" I demanded.

"Trust me I remember every detail very well from the sound of hearing your moans to the taste of your sweet lips" she grins

"We didn't, I would never have sex with you"

"Oh come on it's like the good old days" she giggles.

"Yeah right before you cheated on me with my best friend!" The memories of the past came flooding back to the day I walked into Kayla's room to surprise her on our anniversary to find her fucking my high school best friend. However I'm glad it happened because it made me realise what a toxic person she is and that I never actually loved her, that the feelings I had back then for her weren't real.

She broke me out of my thoughts "Oh come on it was three years ago! I would never do that again" she begged.

"I will never forgive you or Cole for that" I snapped. I got up and walked over to the door and opened it.

Kayla followed close behind me and when I opened it Kenzie walked past, I realised our hotel door room was only a few doors down. She turned back when she saw me and analysed me and Kayla. She saw my messed up hair and that we were only wearing underwear and I knew that she could tell what apparently went on last night. Before she talked I had the time to look at her, she was wearing a tight white tank top with a pair of black shorts. Her hair was in a messy bun and her makeup was all smudged, I could tell she had cried herself to sleep from the red and puffiness of her eyes. Something in me stirred and all I wanted to do was hold her in my arms and comfort her but I couldn't.

"I've decided I don't want you to show me around New York anymore, I'm just going to get the next flight back to London" she explains.

My heart hurt, she was so excited to be shown the wonders of New York as she had never travelled before but I ruined that and now all she wanted to do was go home and it was my fault.

"Let me come with you and we will travel in my private jet"

"No, you can stay here and I'll travel alone it's fine" she mumbles.

"I'm not letting you travel alone, I saw how scared you were flying on the way here" I responded.

"I'll be fine" she reassures.

"Kenzie you are flying back with me and that's final! Now go back to the room and pack your shit, be ready to leave in half an hour" I argue.

Her eyes narrow at me, shooting me glares that could probably kill. "Ugh I hate you! Your such a controlling asshole!" She shouts walking back to her room and slamming the door. Damn feisty Kenzie was turning me on I chuckle to myself.

"Damn she's a handful, why would anyone want her" Kayla laughs.

"I suggest you leave her alone! Don't you ever make a rude comment about her again" I demand, my need to protect her was high.

25 minutes later

I decided to take a quick walk to give Kenzie some alone time to pack, she was mad. I had never seen her like this before but damn how much she's changed over the last few weeks. I remember her being this scared little angel and now she's more like the devil. I walked back into the room and saw that she was all packed and ready to go, she shot me a quick glare and then looked away from me. I grabbed all my stuff and threw it in the suitcase and quickly got changed. We headed out onto the jet, luckily it was early morning so we should arrive in London by night.

Kenzie took a seat far away from me and put in her earphones. I know I deserved her ignoring me but I wish she would speak to me. Seeing her like this hurt and I hope she eventually tells me how she feels. I couldn't remember a thing from last night apart from going to Kayla's hotel room so who knew if she was telling the truth or not, I mean waking up in that condition makes it seem like it did happen but something in me tells me she was lying.

11 hours later, Kenzies pov

When we arrived back in London it was already late and was starting to get dark so I decided to head back to my apartment, it's not like I wanted to talk to Liam anyway. Seeing Liam with that girl really hurt me, I had never been in any sort of relationship before but I knew that when Liam touched me, kissed me it lit up something inside me, it made me crave him and I wish he never stopped. And then seeing him this morning in that girls room broke me after realising what they had done. But she was his girlfriend and I wasn't and even though it hurts so fucking much I have to be happy for them and respect that.

After I got off the jet I decided to drive back to my place, as I was pulling into the driveway I saw a familiar shadow standing outside my house and it wasn't until I got out the car and walked closer to the figure before I realised who it was...

It felt like my heart had stopped beating, I couldn't breath and my hands were sweating at the thought of what was about to happen. He still looked the same as he turned around to face me, his eyes were red from the drugs he was most likely taking and his hands unsteady from all the alcohol he had consumed. He was still short and wide and his brown hair was messy, it looked like he hasn't showered once since I'd left. But he had found me, just as my life was starting to get somewhat good.

"Dad?" I shyly say, forcing the words out

"Hello Kenzie" he smirks at me.

Damn, so Kenzies father has now found out where she's been staying. This is the longest part I've done so I hope you enjoyed, pls make sure to vote, thanks for all the support :)

- Courtney x