Past memories

I ran as fast as I could, desperately trying to catch up with Liam. Why did me being a virgin bother him so much? I wondered. I finally came across the hotel lobby and saw him talking in the corner to some girl. She had perfectly blonde hair that reached just past her shoulders, her eyes were a bright emerald colour and she was wearing an extremely short pastel blue coloured dress, she was beautiful and I was nothing compared to her she looked like a model and I was curious to who she was...

Liam's pov

I walked out of the hotel room slamming the door behind me, leaving her there alone. I don't know exactly what came over me but seeing her with another guy, especially when she's rubbing her ass on him awoken something deep within me. I wasn't usually possessive, yes I've slept with many girls in the past, more then I could count but I've never felt like this before and it scared me. I didn't care about them but with Kenzie it's different even the thought of another man touching her made me sick. However I couldn't bring myself to sleep with her because her first time was supposed to be special not some quick fuck, she deserved more then that.

I walked down to the hotel lobby and saw someone I didn't want to see but also never thought I'd see again, Kayla.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I storm over to her.

"Awe don't you miss your girlfriend?" She pouts

"Ex, you cheated!" I shout

"Baby you know they never meant anything to me, your the only one I want" she walks closer to me brushing her arm over my shoulder, clearly trying to seduce me.

I push her off me and hear a familiar voice

"Liam?"

I turn around to see Kenzie standing there, staring at me confused. Her hair was still messy and one of her straps was still draping over her shoulder. Fuck she looked gorgeous.

"What are you doing here?" I ask

Her gaze then travels to Kayla and then back at me, I could see the pain in her eyes.

"W-who is she?" She asks me but before I even had the chance to answer Kayla responded

"I'm his girlfriend" she flicks her loose blonde hair over her shoulder and smiles. Does this bitch not understand that we aren't dating?

I looked over to Kenzie who had tears threatening to leave her eyes. "I'm going back to the hotel room if you ever decide to come back" she explains in a neutral tone, pretending that what she saw and heard didn't upset her but in reality I know she was hurt and I felt guilty but maybe this was for the best, for her to hate me.

"Are you thick or something? We aren't dating" I roll my eyes which made me think back to when I told Kenzie off for doing it making my body heat up just thinking about it. What the fuck is happening to me?

"Oh come on babe don't be like that" she bites her bottom lip.

"Leave me alone" I state

"Come have a drink with me"

"Fine but only because I'm in need of a drink right now" she smirks at my response.

Kenzie's pov

I was heartbroken, I felt used. He had a girlfriend! How stupid am I thinking that someone actually wanted me. I'm pathetic, thinking someone like him would want someone like me, my dad was right about me and all the names he use to call me.

I walked back into the hotel room and crawled into the bed, the sheets still smelling like him... tears stung my eyes, what hurt the most was that he lied about him not doing relationships and that he left me alone in this room while he went to fuck someone who was experienced unlike me.