"I absolutely love it but why did you do it?" I asked him and he was chuckling about my reaction. "I did it because I was sick and tired of my hair and because you like it better like this," he said whilst winking at me. I felt a blush creep on my face and I quickly went into the kitchen. "Do you want something to drink?" I asked him but he was already shaking his head. "Nah I should be going, I have a lot of stuff to do," he told me and I felt a pang of disappointment but I get it. "Hey don't look like that. I'm working on your room and I just left when you told me about the kicking but the workers are still at our house alone and god knows what they are doing right now" He explained and I nodded.

"Alright, well thanks for making my morning eventful" I said teasingly and he grinned at that and gave me a quick hug and gone he was. I needed to pack my stuff but I first needed boxes and I decided to drop by Ikea for some boxes but when I opened the front door there were a lot of boxes and there was a note attached.

"Dearest Sam,

I got you boxes because it isn't the wisest thing for you to go outside at the moment. I hope you don't mind.

Love Harry"

I did mind, not because of what he did but more the fact that I didn't even could go outside without him or a bodyguard how crazy was that. I went back inside with a few boxes and started with my books, which were a lot and it would probably be the most heavy boxes because I didn't really had to buy furniture or kitchen stuff. It was already there so I never changed it.

It was nearly 2 pm when someone knocked on my door and as I wasn't expecting anyone so I hesitated to open the door because the last time someone rang my bell it was Harry's mom and she was freaking angry. I walked over to the door and peeked through the peephole and to my surprise it was Damon on the other side but with what happened last time we talked it was better if I didn't open the door "Sam, I know you're home, please let me in" he begged and I had my hand already on the doorknob but I couldn't let him in without someone with me "Sam, I need to apologize please"

"You can do that from over there Damon"

"Sam!, can't you just let me in?"

"No I can't, not after what happened last time"

"God I'm sorry I just lost my temper and I know that is not an excuse but I just don't get how you could've been so stupid" he let out frustrated and I took a little step back from the door and I locked it in the process.

"I'm sorry that you see it like that"

"Yes and I don't get why you don't see it like that, You're only 19 years old Sam and with him off all people, do you think he can make you happy!?" he yelled through the door and that is when it hit me, he was the one who wanted to be that person and I did feel sorry for him just a bit but then again he never had a chance and I never gave him hope in that area.

"Yes I think Harry can make me and my child happy, why wouldn't he?"

"Because he is a pop star and there are thousands of girls he can get and god knows what he is doing whilst he is away!"

"I just have to trust him then don't I"

"You and I both know that's not going to happen because you know as well as I that you are afraid of trusting men" That was such a low blow that I inhaled a sharp breath. "You know what just leave Damon"

"GODDAMMIT SAM, I WON'T FUCKING LEAVE!" he yelled and I was so scared by now I already sat behind my couch and I heard him trying to open the door and I knew that I had to call the police but Damon has always been there for me and I couldn't just turn my back to him."He isn't good enough for you and he never will be. You need someone who is always there for you instead"

"And you think that you are that person?"

"Yes, please just give me a chance"

"No I will never give you a chance because I don't love you like I love Harry" I yelled back and I put my hand in front of my mouth because what the hell was that. "You, you love him?" I heard a broken voice and I knew I had him. I had to repeat it to make him understand so now I was also crossing my fingers that Harry wasn't anywhere near.

"Yes I love him Damon and it will always be Harry" and I heard a loud bang to the door and then it went completely silent. I left my hiding spot and walked cautiously towards the door and I peeked again through the hole. I saw Damon standing there looking rather defeated and I felt terrible for doing that but then I saw what really had silenced him.

Harry was standing in front of him because of course he would be here and he was talking to Damon with clenched fists. It was like he could sense me standing behind the door because his head snapped up and it felt as if he stared right through it and I took a shaky step back and he focused on Damon again. I could hear faintly what they were saying.

They were talking about me and a restraining order, wait what, that couldn't be right but sure enough after that I heard a knock on my door and I made sure that it wasn't Damon before I opened it but luckily it was Harry. He just walked by me with a force of nature. Damn, he was really tense but it couldn't be of something I had done. I mean I didn't let Damon come inside so props to me right."Sam, why didn't you call me when you found out that Damon was here?"

He said really angry so he was mad at me, damn it. "I didn't want to disturb you," I confessed and he grabbed my chin tenderly and stared into my eyes. I tried to look away but he wouldn't let me. "Why are you here actually?" I asked him because I didn't do anything and I knew he was busy so someone had called him. "It was Rose, she saw Damon go upstairs and she called me immediately" he explained with still a bit of anger in his voice.

"When I heard him yell at you like that I wanted to hurt him and I was about to do that when I heard something really interesting" he said and I still couldn't look away from him but I tried my hardest to get away from him and after a while he finally let me go.

I was staring at my feet at this point but I kept my mouth shut because I knew to what he was referring and I wasn't going to say it again. "I'm not sure what you heard Harry" I lied and he tssk me "Don't lie to me Sam" he said irritated and I took a deep breath but still didn't say anything.

"Are you really so messed up that you cant even say you love me in person" he said angry and I felt tears forming and I wish he would just leave. "I get that you are not ready yet but you have to stop lying to yourself," he said and I wasn't even listening anymore and he sighed. "I will let this go for now but we are going to talk about this in a while"  I just nodded and stood up from the couch. He grabbed my arm and it made me stand still "Where are you going Sam?"

"I'm going to continue packing," I stated, he nodded and took the full boxes with him and he left without so much as a goodbye.