Chapter 36

The night was cold, it was currently the first day of November. It was also the first day of snow in winter season of the beautiful Magnolia. I sigh deeply as I sit on the windowsill of the room Mira Jane had been so generous to let me stay in. Nat-... Etherious, Gray, and Lyon were currently out getting us tons of food. They all divided the chores while all of us prepared our rooms, the living room, and the dinner table for a relaxing and laid back weekend. We all agreed to lay off the witch drama at least until we knew what their next move was. Our focus was to be normal teenagers who worried about homework and other petty things. Not to mention be supporting friends to Erza, whom was currently pregnant with Gray's child.

No one's noticed that Natsu isn't exactly himself, which is a good thing. I've kept my fair share of the deal. Slept in the same bed with his Etherious side. He can be calming and nurturing at times. Also very caring and sweet. He noticed every single little detail. Sometimes I wish Natu's real conscious would be like that, not his demon side. But I one can only have so much. All in all, we've been at peace. He's shared some back story and important information, such as my family background and how we met in my "first life" and such. He refers to me as Emily with no memories, however, it isn't like that. I'm me, and she's her. I know that it's Natsu, but just that his demon side is at float. Something that not a lot of people would understand, I myself took some days to really understand what was going on, without thinking it's really just two people, sharing the same body.

"Knock, Knick." Etherious knocks on the door and walks in, closing the door behind him.

"Hey." I say getting up and walking over to him. He quickly hugs me, I return the gesture and stay in his arms.

"I brought you your favorite, mac and cheese." He kisses my head and sits on the edge of the bed.

"I love you." I say as I grab his face and kiss him. He holds my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"Mira's waiting for us." He pushes me back a bit and bites his lower lip.

"I know, but I'm used to us just eating alone." I whine and continue to kiss him.

"Are you horny?" He pulls away laughing.

"What? No. You're ridiculous. I just miss us." I say and push him a bit.

"Are you sure? 'Cause I have no issue with taking you right here and now." He stands up, towering over me. I gulp and shake my head.

"Nope, I'm good." I laugh nervously. He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"C'mon. You're a picky eater, and the mac and cheese is gonna get cold." I follow him out the door and into the hallway that led to the living room.

"Took you guys long enough." Said Lyon as he was serving food on the plates Mira was handing to him.

"Leave em' alone, Lyon. Can't you see they were getting it on back there? A coma works up a good pair of blue balls and a cranky girl because she hasn't had any in almost a month." Said Gray as he gave Erza her plate with enough food for the both of them.

"Pfft, as if you weren't trying to sleep with Erza while she still has a flat stomach." Natsu said while handing me my mac and cheese bowl. Erza rolls her eyes and throws a pea at Natsu.

"Can we have a family dinner that doesn't involve our sexual lives?" I ask. Erza and Mira shake their heads in agreement to my question. All the boys look at each other and then shrug.

"Your losses." Said Natsu while sitting down beside me. I happily take a bite of my food and internally moan in satisfaction. The cheesy delicacy invaded my taste senses, and let me tell you I have never been so grateful in my life for food; until now.

"This is nice." Said Lyon as he continued to eat his burger and salad with sweet potato chunks and cheese.

We all nod in agreement.

"We should do this more often." Erza said through chews in her salad.

"Couldn't agree more." Me and Natsu said in unison. We all laugh once we notice the great timing. I knew the peace was only momentarily, but for once I just wanted to enjoy it all. I mean, the witches wouldn't know if I'm awake and Natsu's Etherious side is out, right...?