Chapter 34

I don't think this is a dream... but I wasn't sure if it was real either. I heard noise around me, but I couldn't decipher exactly what it was. Voices, maybe? I couldn't make out who was there and who wasn't though. It was as if everything around me was just one big blur.

"Juvia!" Someone screamed near me. 'Natsu?' I tried to adjust my eyesight, but the light around me was too bright.

"L-lights... too bright..." I said hoarsely.

"Dim the lights, Lyon. Hurry." A female's voice instructed. I sigh as the light goes softer, until it's almost dark. I feel someone grab my hand and squeeze it. The feeling was familiar, yet new. However, very warm. My guess it was Natsu's hand. But I couldn't be so sure yet, not until I saw him with my own eyes.

"How're you feeing?" The person who was holding my hand asked.

"I'm pretty sure I've had better." I joke bitterly. He laughs nervously. That's definitely Natsu.

"At least you're finally awake. Do you want anything?" I nod.

"Water, please." I sigh deeply as I try to sit up. My vision was starting to adjust and I was beginning to see much better.

"I'll go get it." He says and gets up quickly.

"Hey..." Someone says from the window.

"Lyon?" I ask not quite sure what he was doing here.

"You've been knocked up for a while now. How was it...?" I sigh after hearing his question.

"Oddly familiar..." is all I respond. E.N.D was occupying the space in most of my thoughts, for some weird reason he was all I could think about.

"I see... Did you meet him?" There was something weird that flashes in his eyes after he said that. I only nodded. It was obvious he was referring to Natsu's Demon side. However, I wasn't going to give any further information. Not until I spoke with the respective person, Natsu.

"I'm back, and with the water. Here." Natsu says handing me the glass cup, our fingertips touched and suddenly I had a flash of him looking for someone. The area seemed very 1800's like. I pulled away from him, causing both of us to drop the cup and let it shatter on the floor.

"Juvia, what's the matter?" He asks me worriedly.

"It's weird, I think I had a vision..." I say more to myself, than to him really. I was having a hard time processing everything.

"What did you see?" He holds my face so I can look at him directly in the eyes. 'Hypnosis...' but as I tried to resist it, i only ended up falling into his green eyed trap.

"Us..." was all I whispered before everything around me started to become black.