The Hidden Chronicles: Arc 1 (Filler Chapters)

En başından başla

"I'm out of words. Just what the hell is Ozpin thinking?" Harbinger asked as she starts to get annoyed by Ozpin's puzzles. 

"Tell me about it." You replied as you observed the vault door. Then you noticed the Ankh symbol above the puzzle. You instinctively tapped your left shoulder without thinking. 

"Harbinger, I'll set you down for a minute. I think the puzzle is somewhere around my body." You told her. 

"Hah? Don't pull answers out of your ass now." Harbinger replied to your bullshit statement. 

"How much do you want to bet?" You asked her as you removed your leather jacket and lifted your left arm sleeve. 

As you expected, there was the tattoo with the Ankh symbol on you and the familiar three symbols going down your arm. Yes, your arm, not forearm. The three symbols were the golden hand symbol, the golden heart with hand, and the purple star. Other than that, your left arm looks like a bunch of Vikings had drawn it. 

"Ah. See? I knew its somewhere around my body. And the lucky place turned out to be my left arm." You said somewhat satisfied with getting a tattoo. 

"Ok, ok. Just open this damn vault already. I want to see what's inside here. I know you want to." Harbinger said as she urges me to open the vault. 

"Fine, I'll do it. Just shut up and watch me." You said as you turn the dials to their corresponding symbols. After setting the last dial, the door randomly turns the dials and started to go down. Scattering dust everywhere that had sat there for ages. 

When the dust dissipated, all you saw was a small room with an armor stand at the center. As well as multiple holograms and blueprints scattered across the cramped room. 

"AH! It's my Undying Trenchcoat! Just how many times did I sew you over and over again by using the souls of the damned? One too many, I tell you." You said to yourself as you take it off the armor stand. 

"Let's see if it fits, baby." You said as you shoved your leather jacket into your duffle bag and wore your coat. For once, you struggled as you tried to fit all your muscles into a small trenchcoat. Eventually, you were able to wear it, and thanks to the magic and technology mixed into the trenchcoat. It was able to adapt to your body and strengthen your stats to insane heights. 

"Yes, now I feel like my old self again. Now any more things to take before leaving this damn place?" You asked. 

"Well, there should be a couple of blueprints I can scan so I could add it on my weapon index. If anything, they should be decent weapons." Harbinger replied. 

After taking the blueprints and gathering them, Harbinger scanned it by using her eye-lense as a scanner and examined all the designs. One of the most interesting ones was a minigun and a familiar lion gauntlet that I don't know exactly where. 

You were about to leave the place until Harbinger mentioned something behind the armor stand. You moved the armor stand behind and saw a hidden compartment of what seems to be advanced technology. They were holograms, a working, functioning hologram. Most of them were actual blueprints that can revolutionize the way people live in Remnant. Some of them can change the way entertaining works, some are empty, but one of them was strictly a recording. 

A recording for you. 

"Now who's the jackass that left this behind so I can watch it? I want to get out of here." You asked, annoyed. 

"Let's go outside and watch it. There is no one besides us right now beside the Grimm. This place is a ghost town." Harbinger replied with the same tone as you.