"Oh my god, you look amazing." He says, causing you to flip your hair for a moment as you let out a laugh.

"Yeah, I know. Isaac was just telling me that." You state before pointing back at Isaac, who is giving you a confused look. You glance back at Isaac and mouth the word "ex" at him. He nods his head for a moment before he starts playing along with you.

"Yeah. She's very amazing. Been talking to her all night." Isaac says. He glances at the girl with him before snickering to your ex. "I can see why you had to come over here and catch up with Y/N."

You glance back at Isaac and shake your head. You aren't one to like women being compared to one another. It makes you uncomfortable thinking about men assuming it's a compliment to be told you're better than another girl. Though you like being complimented, it's unnecessary to drag another girl down to lift yourself up.

"How are you, Y/N? I haven't seen you in years." You arch a brow as he shamelessly licks his lips while staring down your body. You roll your eyes before turning to the girl with him.

"It's very rude to stare at another woman when there's a pretty one next to you," you start before turning to speak to her. "Hi, I'm sorry if this is uncomfortable for you. I'm not interested in getting back together with him in any way whatsoever. It was very nice meeting you, and again I'm very sorry about this encounter."

Her eyebrows raise in shock as she hears your words before she slowly nods. You could tell she was expecting you to be the bitchy ex-girlfriend. You smile at her before bowing politely as you grab onto Isaac's hand, dragging him towards the entrance of the bar with you.

"Y/N?" Isaac asks while you forcefully drag him down the sidewalk with you. "Where are we going?"

You let go of his hand when there's a decent distance between the bar and where you're standing. You let out a huff, looking around before speaking.

"Listen, Isaac. I'm still not interested in sleeping with you. You're a nice guy, but I'm not feeling it," you start. You watch as Isaac slowly shakes his head. You glance down at your phone before speaking. "But I do owe you for letting me use you to get out of that situation. How does a nice dinner at my place sound?"

"Are you cooking?" You let out a laugh before shaking your head.

"I said I owe you a favor, I didn't say I was trying to kill you." He lets out a laugh before you speak again. "I'm the worst cook. However, the intensity of my job pays off and I have the luxury of having a personal chef. He makes very good meals."

"Sounds good to me."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"You weren't kidding, Seokjin is a good chef."

Seokjin laughs at your guest's words before he walks over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder for a moment.

"Ah, I'm glad you're enjoying it. I appreciate people enjoying my food." He says before stepping away from the table to grab the remaining food to place it onto the table. "Here's the rest of the food. Y/N, I'll be in my room if you need anything."

You nod your head and glance down at your plate before you and Isaac continue eating without a word being said.

Eventually, Isaac had a full stomach and Jimin escorted him out of your home. You decided to check on Seokjin in his room. You gently knock on the white wooden door and wait for a response. Once you hear a muffled "come in," you slowly open the door and glance around the room before your eyes lock on Seokjin.