8: Bops, beats and silky sheets

The time limit was too stressful on Hoseok, he only had three more weeks and the kids were nowhere near were they should be. One day though Taehyung puts out an idea, saying he can teach the kids in smaller groups when they have their lesson time so then they get their practise in and Hoseok doesn't have to try teach 80 kids one dance move at the same time. They all agree and it seems to help, the kids learning the dances quicker and being able to actually perform the moves without falling or flailing. Taehyung has just left his classroom and heard footsteps parted quickly down the corridor in what seems to be a sprint, he turns and sees Hoseok running at him full force with no signs of slowing down. Hoseok runs past him, realised his mistake and stood then running backwards and stopping in front of Taehyung causing the latter to laugh with hobi. Hoseok gives Taehyung a tight, grateful hug and whispers 'Thank you, Thank you so much.' Taehyung just simply smiles back, knowing Hobi will still continue. He does go on to say 'Dancing has always been my passion and i'm so grateful I get to share it with the kids, and I think with the way this one is going we might get to do more in the future! I'm so happy.' Taehyung smiles at his giddiness 'I'm happy too.' The two talk for a bit more then Hobi has to rush off again.

Taehyung heads to the Teachers lounge only today because it is a Wednesday and those are the days that Jennie has to go outside with the kids, Taehyung never nice enough to offer to take her place. One time Taehyung went out side, Jennie thinking Taehyung was going to take her place went back inside but so did Taehyung after giving Jaeho a snack, the principal found out that no one was watching the kids and got mad a Jennie, of course she blamed Taehyung but Taehyung proved her wrong by saying 'I never said I was taking over, I just went out to give Jaeho his snack, he forgot it. You shouldn't jump to conclusions.' The principal agreed with him and then scolded Jennie. One of the best days of his life.

Taehyung opened the door, knowing he was a little early as he hadn't had a class previous. The room was surprisingly not empty, Jungkook sat on a chair in the corner of the room, silently staring at his laptop screen with a serious expression. Taehyung has been at the school for at least 2 months but his relationship with Jungkook isn't any better. They never talk and if they do it's Jungkook either flirting or being a 'little rude bitch' as Jimin calls him, which doesn't make sense seeing as Jungkook is taller than Jimin by a lot.

Neither looked at the either and Taehyung silently took his seat opening up his folder and sorting through his work and marking. He heard Jungkook's chair squeak as it was moved out and Jungkook stood up, Taehyung thought Jungkook was going to leave like he sometimes did but surprisingly he stayed, only moving to a seat closer but still a comfortable distance. Taehyung was looking at the work and laughing at the kids silly, cute antics. Jungkook curiously looked over and Taehyung beckoned him over, to in the moment to realise what he did. Jungkook made his way over and lent down across Taehyung's back, his chin resting on Taehyung's shoulder as he looked at the work, chuckling out a deep, breathy and chilling laugh that mad shivers go down his spine. They looked through more work in that position, laughing together at the kids silly but cute work, whenever Jungkook would laugh though Taehyung would let out a tiny shiver as the man's deep, sexy chuckle sent chills down his spine. Jungkook always noticed and finally pressed himself down more but this caused Taehyung to snap out of the little delusion he was having. 

Taehyung pushed Jungkook off and got back to his work, Jungkook smirking at him the entire time. After only fifteen seconds Taehyung was annoyed of it, he took off the glasses perched on his face and looked to Jungkook 'Can I help you?' Jungkook's smirk widened and he nodded 'Yeah, let me see you silky sheets.' Taehyung gasped shocked and then shook his head 'I don't have any so I can't show you.' Taehyung said with a slight shake in his voice. 'Really? I could ask Jin?' Taehyung trembled slightly knowing Jungkook had him in a corner. 'Even if I did, I wouldn't show you.' Jungkook sighed 'Okay' he said with a pout. Taehyung sighed 'Why do you always do that?' He asked. Jungkook had a genuine look of confusion on his face when he replied 'What?' 'That?!' Taehyung says exasperated as he continued 'You always flirt and stuff then when I finally shut you up you pout like a kicked puppy.' Jungkook looks away, 'I'm just not good with feelings.' This made Taehyung a little angrier 'Not good with feelings? Jungkook not good with feelings isn't being either a flirt or a rude ass bitch. That's just being confusing. Whatever you want be serious about it ok? Don't be scared to get what you want.' Jungkook had a flash across his eyes and nodded in understanding, brightening up a bit. 'Thanks Taehyung your great at that.' Taehyung smiled 'Thanks Jungkook.' 'Wait so no flirting?' Taehyung chuckled and shook his head 'Yes you can flirt just fine it down a little.' Jungkook smiled and nodded. And then for the first time ever, Jungkook and Taehyung continue to have a normal conversation. It's comfortable and calm and when the other teachers walk in they can't help but have a shocked expression in their faces as Taehyung and Jungkook are known for having a tense relationship. The others were also annoyed and angry seeing as now they had even more competition.

20/11/19

(Guys I think it's been like a month since I've updated and I'm SO SO SO SO SO sorry. I haven't been really motivated lately and I have a school play (it's next Wednesday) so for maybe the next two weeks I won't be able to update but after that I'm off school and I'll do weekly updates like normal. For December I'll maybe be posting a Xmas special and two a week as like a Christmas present and an apology.)