Journal

"Yoongi?" I rubbed my eyes to get clearer vision.

The light was right in my eyes but I could see his figure right In front of me.

"You're awake." He said handing me some pills and water.

"What's this?" I asked as to why he was giving me this.

"Hangover pills-"

"Hang over pills?! I drank?!- Ow" I asked confused then got irritated by my own loud screaming.

"Yes, yes you did." He shook his head at my knowledge of last night.

"What happened?"

"Well, after everything I found you in your dressing room so I decided to take you here to rest. Now, when did you drink? While I thought I had put you to sleep it turned out you drank $260 worth of alcohol from the bar." He shook his head pointing to all the empty glasses.

"O-Oh I'm sorry..." I said ashamed of my actions. I laid back down exhausted and a bit dizzy.

"It's okay, just get some rest, We dont have anything planned today on our schedules." He said smiling.

"I... I have to do something, I'll be back." I got up slowly, my head hurting, and I felt like I was about to vomit.

"Just sit down.." he held onto me.

"I can't, I have to go say something to someone." I looked over at yoongi, he nodded and I got up walking slowly into the living room area.

I grabbed my phone calling Jungkook.

*rInG*
*RiNg*
*rINg*

Hey Y/n, what's up?

Hey, uh, umm where's Namjoon?

You okay? You sound off.

Yea I'm fine, I just need to know.

Alright, well he's at Bell Park.

Thanks... talk to you later.

I hung up.

"Yoongi! I'm gonna use some of your clothes! I have nothing here!"

"T-Thats uh fine!" He yelled back at me.

I grabbed black Adidas pants and a gray hoodie. It was cold out. I tied my hair up and put on my shoes.

I started to run over to bell park which was not too far from here...

{Yoongi POV}

She walked out of the room on the phone. I heard her all the way from here.

She was talking to Jungkook? About Namjoon..?

I sighed..
I truly like her but even then I wouldn't do this to my best friend. I don't think I can win her heart either way.. she still has feelings for the one who hurt it.

Was it that I liked her because I didn't want to be lonely? Not again..? Or because I saw her in that way.

I looked down at my palms which were fidgeting. I was deep in thought until she called after me.

"Yoongi! I'm gonna use some of your clothes! I have nothing here!" She yelled loudly.

"T-That's uh fine!" I yelled back.

I got up sighing.

{Y/N POV}

I got up walking over to Bell Park. I ran through it looking for him.

I saw a tall figure sitting on a bench writing in a book while looking up at the sky. As I got closer I saw another figure. A girl, with a pen helping him write.

Jia... the one girl I truly wished I wouldn't have seen. The girl that every time I saw I always saw pain, hatred, and lost... lost of Namjoon.

I stopped when I saw her. And my smile fell into a line. A line of hurt.

I don't know why I'm here. Why I'm back. When he was the one in the wrong.

I was lost looking out straight at him until he turned over to me and he smiled.

"Hey y/n!" He said smiling. He slowly put the journal away, behind him.

"H-Hey..." I said out of it and confused.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Out for a run... I-I have to g-go.." I ran away ignoring his last call towards me.

I ran for hours... trying to get myself to understand. I sat on a few big rocks looking out onto a lake. Thinking of all the things we went through.

{Namjoon POV}

"Wait!..." I yelled but she didn't turn back.

I grabbed the book from my back and looked over at jia.

"Do you think she saw?" I asked worried.

"No, I don't think so but she looked kind of out of it." Jia said looking out on the direction Y/n was running.

"Yea I noticed that too. I'm gonna go look for her actually. Thanks for the help, without you the drawings wouldn't have come out the same." I smiled at her.

"Yea no problem." She smiled and signaled me to go to y/n.

I had spent hours of calling and walking around until.. I saw her. She sat back on the rocks looking out at the lake with the sun going down. I smiled to myself as I went to approach her.

{Y/N POV}

I sighed and I screamed letting my emotions out. I screamed and screamed until tears started to fall.

"Hey..." The familiar voice of the person who I'm screaming for appeared.

I wiped the tears off my face and quickly looked over at him.

.
.
.
.
.
To be Continued