Feelings? Nahhh

1 week later ~

"Namjoooon!" I exclaimed
"Yes?" He responded
"Lets go see if Jin cooked anything it's 7:00 am and I'm hungry plus we have filming in a bit." I looked over at the door.
"Alright, lets go check" he said and got up.

A week has passed and me and Namjoon have gotten closer even if we have a 4 year age gap. Apparently kiss didn't make things as awkward as I thought it would be.

This week has gone by quickly without any problems with anyone thankfully. I actually got close to every single member in different ways and me and Jungkook are probably the closest of all since we only have a 1 year age gap. We act like idiots around each other.

"Morning everyone!" Jin greeted us.
"Morning jin." We all responded

"Wow those pancakes look delicious Jin" Jimin said as he looked over them.
"They should, I made them." He praised himself.

"Can we eat?!" Both I and Taehyung said in unison excitedly.

"Sure, go on and sit while I pass out the pancakes."
"So Y/n..." Namjoon started
"Yes?"
"Am I number one yet?" He asked
"Nope, Jin and Jungkook are number one."
"Fine then." He said and got back to eat his pancakes to which I just chuckled.
"What time do we start filming ?" Taehyung asked.

"In 15 minutes but after shooting we can do whatever we want." Namjoon said

"Ha-Rin, Jungkook, and I were gonna go in the pool after filming if you guys wanna join." I said.

"I'm in!" Jimin said excited.
"Why not" Yoongi shrugged.
"I'll join too" Namjoon said and smiled at me.
"Sure" everyone else agreed.

We later filmed for about 5 hours for a episode that was an hour long . After filming we went to our rooms to get ready to go in the pool.

~~~~~
Me and Namjoon got dressed and went downstairs and saw all the girls there and only jimin and Jungkook there.

Look at the picture above for reference to their swimsuits.
(Again could be any body type and figure you want 💕 just a reference as to what it is 😊)

"Where are the rest of the members?" I asked confused.

"They are still getting ready I guess" Jungkook resounded.

"Oh okay, let's go to the back pool?" I asked.
"Okay" They responded.

A few moments later and the rest of the members arrived and jumped in the pool

We went to the pool but me and Ha-rim were just talking before going in. 

"Y/n doesn't Jin's roommate Ha-yun act a bit weird around Namjoon?" Ha-Rin pointed out.
"I haven't payed attention I guess but what do you mean by weird?" I asked.
"She seems obsessed with him."

"Nah, maybe that's her bias and she's still not comfortable around him."  I drank my water looking over at everyone.

"Hmmm.. maybe. Don't you and Namjoon make a cute couple though?" Ha-Rin said winking.

I spit out my water at her random comment.

"Me and Namjoon are just friends! And that question came out of nowhere."
"That's what they all say in movies then they end up dating." She smirked.
"Well this isn't a movie."

Ha-Rin and I sat down and just watched them fool around until we closed our eyes and drank our water.

It was pretty peaceful until someone carried me all of a sudden and drops me in the water. Of course it was non other than Namjoon.

"YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN I GET OUT." I yelled at him.

"Think of it as pay back." He winked at me.

"Payback?" I questioned

"KIM NAMJOON GET BACK HERE." I shouted swimming towards the edge.

I started chasing him and finally got close enough to drop him in the water but he was holding on to me so we both fell in.

I look up to see Namjoon hugging me and looking into my eyes. The moment was of course a bit awkward but I also felt safe in his touch.

*Cough Cough* Taehyung cleared his throat.

"Oh right.. let's get out." Namjoon said.

We got out to meet everyone's shocked faces and some glares from some of the girls. After a few minutes everything was back to normal and we played some pool games. I couldn't stop thinking about that moment though.. was I developing feelings? Nahhh..
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued