Cant sleep

After filming ~

It felt like ages when we were filming. It was even worse because jimin wouldn't talk to me unless they directed him to, but after waiting for so long we finally finished filming at night.

"Jimin.." I Said

Jimin walked away ignoring my words.

"Namjoon? Could you do me another favor?" I walked over to Namjoon who was reading a book in the living room.
"What is it?"

"Take jimin to the living room where I'm gonna play the video, he won't talk to me.."
"Sure, oh and here. It's the recording just put the disc in and press play when you're ready."
"Okay Thank you."

Time skip~

I finished setting up the living room and signaled Namjoon to come in with jimin.

"Look, I'm truly sorry but I hope that with this video you will believe me."

"Wh-"
"Just sit down and watch." Namjoon instructed to Jimin pushing him back down on the couch.

After starting the video everyone came in and started to circle around the T.V.

{Time Skip}

"This is fake!" Jia exclaimed looking over at Jimin.

"How could she fake this?" Jimin asked confused.

"She told me to say that!" She started to throw a small tantrum that I actually felt bad for her. I mean no one wants to be caught on camera like that.

"I was the one who recorded it, it's not fake I saw the whole thing." Namjoon Said defending me.

"Well.. I don't know what to say other than thank you?" Jimin turned towards me.

"For What..?"I asked confused, there was really nothing to thank me for.

"Well, thanks for proving me wrong and also because of your advice me and sub-In are getting to know each other more." Jimin said

"Yup, he's so cute!" Answered Sub-In walking towards him.

"Well I'm happy to hear that. The producer actually told me something today, he told me to tell you guys that we are moving out of this house and going to another one which is where we will start the reality part of the show." Namjoon announced

"Oh, yes, I almost forgot they will be filming us once we get to that house so be on your best behavior. There will be cameras almost everywhere so don't do anything stupid." I said after him telling everyone to be careful.

"Anyways we will leave tomorrow afternoon so goodnight everyone!" I Said

Staff1: hey boys and girls, as you were just informed we will be doing the reality part meaning you will be apart of it. Of course the survival part there must be a winner. Who's the winner you may be asking? Give a round of applause to Y/N!!! Who won by two points. Get a good nights rest everyone!" The staff member announced in the living room.

Girls&Boys- except for Ji-a: Good night and congrats Y/n!

"Well I can finally sleep at peace" I Said
"Well lets go." Namjoon looked over at me and sighed as we walked up the stairs.

Shared bedroom~

Namjoon POV :

"I'm going to take a shower." Y/n said leaving her phone and grabbing her clothes from her bed.

"A-Alright." I stuttered.

"You okay?" She asked.

Namjoons thoughts - everything is fine except for the fact that I saw you naked while at Busan and my brain won't let me forget.

"I'm fine.." I sighed.

"Okay well goodnight."

"I'm gonna do some work on the computer but goodnight."

She exited to the bathroom.

"Being a leader is stressful." I sighed at all the emails I've gotten.
20 minutes later~

"You're not asleep yet? It's late." Y/n walked out of the bathroom.

"Still worki-" I said then looked up at her.

"What's wrong?"

I looked up to find Y/n with wet hair and oversized white shirt which showed everything which I think she didn't notice.

"N-Nothing." I shook my head.

"You're acting weird but okay. I'm gonna go to bed now."
"Night."
"Night" I Responded

BTS GROUPCHAT-
PinkJin: Sup hoes

Chimchim: That's How you say hello to your brothers?

PinkJin: Yup so are y'all awake?

TaeTae: I went to Yoongi's room and he's already asleep so is Jungkook.

PinkJin: What about Namjoon? And hoseok ?

Chimchim: Hoseok just went to bed.

Namjoon: I'm doing work.

PrincessJin: Ohh..Alright well I cant sleep.

Namjoon: Neither can I

Chimchim: Well I can so goodnight.

TaeTae: Wow.

PinkJin: Anyways! Tae shouldn't you be asleep? It's midnight.

TaeTae: Shouldn't you guys be asleep?

Namjoon: Fair point but I'm doing work.

PinkJin : Tae just got to bed! You get all grumpy in the morning if you don't get enough sleep.

TaeTae: Fine.

Namjoon: Welp he's gone.

PinkJin : Why can't you sleep?

I told Jin everything about back at Busan and what had just happened.

Jin: welp looks like someone has a crush!

Namjoon; What're you talking about ?

PinkJin : You don't just think about those things unless you have feelings for them, if it was a stranger you would forget about it.

Namjoon: Jin you know that's not true.

PinkJin : Yea right. You both are too stubborn to realize it.

Namjoon: Even if I did like her we wouldn't be able to date.

PinkJin : Why not?

Namjoon: For one she lives in America.

PinkJin: So? You guys can have a long distance relationship.

Namjoon: I don't know.. I don't even think she likes me.

PinkJin : Well we have a few weeks left with them so try to figure out if she does or doesn't. You're smart don't be ignorant.

Namjoon: Well, I'm gonna go to sleep I will talk to you in the morning.

PinkJin: Goodnight Namjoon.

End of conversation -

I looked over to Y/n's side of the room and I found her sound asleep. She was so pretty without makeup and getting dressed up, if only I could tell her that.
.
.
.
.
To be Continued