Chapter 5 - Stunt

Emelia’s P.O.V

It’s been a few hours since I’ve woken up and I’m starving. Not only have they taken our clothes and are making us wear the skimpiest underwear ever which hardly covers my bits but they are refusing to give us food. We haven’t eaten the whole time we’ve been here and I’ve started feeling weak and tired all the time, I’m pretty sure Luke does too.  There is also a constant pain in my stomach, no matter what I do I can’t get it to go away.

One of the guys told us a few days ago that “Miss X” said we can have food once we do the deed. I’ve start questioning why we are even disobeying them anymore, sure my virginity is important to me but I couldn’t give a crap anymore, I just want food.

I feel a poke on my shoulder and turn my face to see Luke smiling at me. “What’s up Luke?” I say giggly at his random gesture. 

“I’ve figured out a way to get food” he says

“How? Unless you want to give in?” I reply

“No, we are not giving in, I promised you we wouldn’t, and you deserve the best”. I smile at that, Luke is very adamant on saving my virginity, he’s being so protective of me and it makes me feel a lit bit safer.

“Then what?” I say

“We don’t give in but we let them think we did, let’s do what she did with the gay dude in easy A”.

This is why I love Luke. Shit did I just say I love Luke. But really does he even realise how smart he is, this is genius.

“Ok so how do we start” I say and Luke points at the mattress.

I get up and walk to the mattress, Luke doing the same and walking behind me. We both stand on the mattress and jump and down making sure the mattress starts to squeak. “Oh God” I fake moan causing Luke to smirk and join in making a fake grunt noise.  “Emelia you’re so tight” I hear Luke say, and I almost start laughing but remember why we are doing this so I reply with a fake moan.  “Oh God Luke faster” I say while increasing the amount of fake moans I do, Luke increasing his loudness too.  “Emelia I think I’m gonna...” Luke says to which I reply “hold on baby, on 3 release with me”

“1”

“2”

“3”

I make a loud moan noise and yell out a few profanities while Luke is making a loud grunt noise. Me and Luke then sit down on the mattress and start quietly giggling about what just happened. “I didn’t know an innocent girl like you would have such a dirty mouth” Luke whispers in my ear rather sexily and sends me a smirk.  I playfully smack his arm causing me and him to break out in a fit of giggles again.

That’s when we hear a knock on the door.

“Stay here Emelia” Luke tells me sternly and walks over to the door.  The door is still locked so Luke decides to talk through it to whoever is on the other side; “What do you want?”

“Miss X has a message for you” A deep voice replies.

“She says nice try with that stunt but she’s not fooled, she sees everything and she’s not happy with it.” The voice continues.

“If you want food, you know what you have to do”.  He finishes and I can hear the sound of his footprints as he walks off.

Well shit.