Chapter 4 - Persistence

Emelia’s P.O.V

It’s been a week now and me and Luke are still stuck in this room. Luckily for me, Luke has had the same opinions about this whole situation and we have both decided not to give into “Miss X” demands.  Whoever they are, they can’t force us to have sex. Plus as long as we push it off we can get away with it because I bet the FBI or whoever is on their way to save us. I know that sounds optimistic but Luke is in one of the most famous bands in the world I bet everyone on this planet is trying to help find him.

I have also gotten a lot closer to Luke over this past week, I guess when you’re stuck in an empty room with nothing to do, all there is left to do is talk. I don’t want to agree with “Miss X” but honestly me and Luke have a lot in common, like even before all this when I was just a normal fangirl I thought that and now I feel like I’ve gotten to know the real him.

Sometimes when we’re talking, for a split second I forget that we’re locked in a bare room held as hostage, I love how we can just go on a tangent and forget how we even started. I’ve always been the awkward kid when it comes to conversations and the fact that talking to Luke comes so naturally to me makes my heart melt.

 If only we weren’t in a situation like this maybe one day I could consider myself developing feelings for that boy and we could live out our life as a cute rom com but we are stuck as hostages for someone’s planned mating project so that would be complicated.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had almost gotten used to this whole silence thing when I hear some talking gradually getting louder and closer to the door.  Luke seems to notice too as his made his way next to me, sitting down and wrapping his arms around me.  Soon after the door handle turns and 2 built guys walk in, I recognise one from back in my bedroom when he took me.

They start walking towards us and I tense up, Luke notices and pushes me behind him in a protective way so his blocking the men from getting to me. “What do you want from us?” I hear Luke yell to them which just causes them to laugh and continue walking to us. They get to us and in one swift move the first guy pulls Luke away from me and holds him back. I can see Luke struggle to break free, he’s desperately kicking and throwing punches at the guy but the guy has a firm grip.

 I start screaming but it doesn’t help as the second guy picks me up and shoves me against the wall, forcing a rag into my mouth. Damn chloroform.  As my eyes stop drooping I look over to Luke and notice the other guy doing the same thing to him.  Luke breaks our eye contact as I notice his eyelids close, my following suit straight after.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke’s P.O.V

I start to feel an unusual chill and slowly it wakes me up from my sleep. Gradually I open my eyes, my head hurting again from the chloroform. That’s when I realise I’m not in clothes, I am only wearing boxers… not my boxers, but black satin boxers. Strange. Momentarily the memory of the blackout flashes upon me and I remember how they separated Emelia from me. Shit what did they do to her, they better of not done anything to her.  I’ve gradually started to grow feelings for her and the thought that she’s in pain and I couldn’t help her crushes me.

I turn my body onto the side and thankfully I notice her asleep on the other side of the mattress. I take a look at her appearance and I can feel my pants tighten. Her hair is curled and rests in soft ringlets, her face perfectly sculptured by some light makeup and then there’s her body. Nothing more than a thin red lace bra and thong covering her.  Her rack is bulging out of the small material, moving up and down as she breathes, the perfect curves of her hips emphasised in the laundre and her sculptured plump ass in that thong. The longer I stare the more the tent in my boxers grows along with my desire of wanting her.

But that’s when I realise, that’s their plan. That’s why we are dressed in no clothes.

I slowly get off the mattress, trying not to wake Emelia up and walk towards the bathroom.  “Miss X” plan definitely worked to turn me on but I am not surrendering that easily. Emelia is not ready yet and even if she was I am not going to let her first time happen in a situation like this. She deserves better.  I will just go and fix this problem myself in the bathroom.