Fate: The Chains of Fate

David flies around the city to find a suitable place and noticed a destroyed castle.

David:
- This might be suitable place.

David lands inside the castle and burns on the ground magical circle.

David:
- Alright. That should do it. I'm inside the castle so I should summon a King or at least a Knight... I think... What was the formula again... Aah! I'll just do this!

David places relic on the antar and says:
- Fill! Fill! Fill! Fill! Fill! Repeat five times! But when each is filled, destroy it. Set. I hereby propose. My will shall create the body. And the sword shall create my fate. Abiding by the summons of Holy Grail. If thou dost accede to this will and reason, answer me! I hereby swear. I will be all that is good in the eternal world. I will be disposer of evil in the eternal world. But let chaos cloud thine eyes. Thou, who art trapped in a cage of madness. And I, who doth hold the chains! Thou, clad with the Great Trinity, come forth from the circle of constraint. Guardian of the Heavenly scales.

Light appears flashing David causing him to close his eyes. David opens his eyes and sees.

David:
- N-Nothing?

David looks around.

David:
- What? But, I did all what the Priest said! Did I forget about something important?

Red spear falls from the sky, aimed right at David. David turns back punches it away.

David:
- Who is it? Who threw it?!

???:
- You've protected yourself quite well from my spear. Pardon me for attacking you out of nowhere. I was just testing you.

David:
- Huh? Who are you?

A mysterious woman stands in front of David. She has long purple hair, red eyes and wears a full-body outfit that highlights her curvaceous body, with metallic shoulder pads. She also wears a black veil over her head and short cloak over her shoulders, connected by the shoulder pads.

???:
- I shall introduce myself to you. I've arrived from the Lands of Shadows. Lancer Class Servant. I am Scáthach. Shall I call you "Master"?

David:
- (So... I summoned her? Damn she's beautiful! But... She reminds me of her...)

David is thinking about his dead wife.

Scáthach:
- Your face turned red, Master. Is something wrong?

David:
- N- No, no! You just... Remind me of someone... Really close to me.

Scathach:
- Oh? So it was fated for us to met. Perhaps I've been materialized in her body?

David:
- Did you?! But you both seem different from each other.

Scathach:
- I'm just kiddin'. This is how my original body looks like. I've never been killed. So I've kept my original body.

David:
- I thought Servants are heroes that died. Anyways let's leave it. It's gonna be too confusing. My name is David, last name isn't important. I've arrived from different dimension. Way different than this one. Nice to meet you.

Scáthach:
- Different dimension? Did you learn about Holy Grail and came here to obtain it?

David:
- Not really. I've only learned about Holy Grail today. I was actually summoned by something rather than coming here on my own.

Scáthach:
- Perhaps you've been summoned by Holy Grail to win this war. Perhaps your wish is greater than anyone else.

David:
- Before that, I need to test your strength. I don't want you to slow me down.