Baek : Are you okay , Y/n ?

Me : Yes sure.. But I don't think the others are .. Okay guys!!  It's finished,! It's all just a lie !! Hahaha!!

Baek : Y-yesss!!  Hahahahahaha!!! I just do that to make that bitch go away.

After the awkward moment ends, we go back to work. It was all peaceful until..

Baekhyun : Y/nssi ... What are you doing?

Me : We are in the resting room and I obviously can't rest and clearly making a cup of coffee here, sir.

Baekhyun : For who? 

Me : For Sehun.. He is kinda tired so..

Baekhyun : Why are we speaking so formally?  No one is here..

Me : They can cone anytime *whisper* so leave before you got caught.

Baekhyun : But.. Jagiya ~

Me : *whisper* Yah!! Don't call me that !

I suddenly felt a hand on both of my shoulder.

Me : What the heck? Who is..

I turned around and see Baekhyun's face only 1cm away from mine. My heart is pounding too hard. Oh god!!

Me : What are you doing?

Baekhyun : Being close to my wife?  *smirk*

Me : It will be a huge chaos if others see us now.. They might think about other things... Go.

Baekhyun : What do I care?

Me : I care about my work.

Baekhyun : Fine.. Actually I have a ton of work left on my desk.. See around jagi ~~

Me : Whatever *roll eyes*

Baekhyun : I saw those eyes.

I act as if I didn't listen to him and bring the coffee to Sehun.

Sehun : What took you so long? 

Me : Shut up you lazyass.. Can't you just be thankful for that ?

Sehun : Thank you.. Happy?

Me : Nope. Make me happier.

Sehun : Hurmm.. What should I do to make the baby of Exo happy? I'll treat you for luch.

Me : Now you're fine. *laughs together*

Suddenly someone said..

Mr. Hong : Ooh.. I see.. Admit it guys.. You both are a couple right?

Me : No. We're not. Never! We're just friends, Mr. Hong.

Sehun : Yupp.. That's so true. I would never have a guy to be my girlfriend.

Mr. Hong : Fine.. I'll leave you. Hahaha.

We continue working until lunch.
Sehun and I go to a restaurant together. As we entered, I saw Baek. With a woman.. But not Hani.

My heart broke into pieces. I know it's not right for me but.. I think I'm starting to fall for him. It's not right.
You can't fall for him , Y/n !

I just go to the seat naturally as if nothing happened as I always do. We ordered our food and wait for the food to come.

Sehun : Yah. Isn't that Mr. Byun?

Me : Yupp.

Sehun : But who is that girl?

Me : I don't know and not interested to know. I can't even see her face clearly from here but I'm sure that's not Hani.

Sehun : Are you free after work?

Me : Yes. Why? 

Sehun : Let's have some food after work. My treat!

Me : Sure.

We ate and go back to work. We continue working until it's time for us to go back .

Sehun : Let's go.

Me : Yupp.

We enter the restaurant and sit there, order our food and wait.

Sehun : Actually I prelared a surprise for you today.

Me : What is it?

Suddenly I felt someone closing my eyes from the back. I know it's not Sehun because Sehin was in front of me.

??? : Guess who is this?

I know this voice so well  ..

Me : Changkyun?

I said and as soon as the hands are removed I see Changkyun, one of my best friend that I miss so much. He is not a member of Exo. But we are super duper close.

Changkyun : Yeah it's me!

I stand and we hugged each other for like two minutes.

Sehun : *clears throat* . I'm still here.

Me : Come on.. I hugged you for five minutes when we met, Sehun.

Changkyun : Are you guys together?

Me : Never!  We just work at the same place.

Changkyun : My baby finally work! 

Me : Yupp..

I randomly turned around to see the surrounding and suddenly.. I saw.. Byun Baekhyun. I ignore him and continue to talk to my friends.

We eat our food and talked together for so long since tomorrow is a public holiday. Hehe...

Me : Changkyun ah , where do you work at?

Changkyun : Guess.

Me : I don't know.

Changkyun : At the company right beside yours!  Hahahahahaha !!

Me : Wait.. You mean the new branded car company?

Changkyun : Yupp. And the brand is called I.M .

Me : Yeah.. That company is amazing. I bet the owner is a hardworking person.

Suddenly Sehun and Changkyun laugh so badly  .

Me : Did I say something funny? I mean like,  the brand is one of the bestselling car though it's newly opened.

Changkyun : You wanna know who's the owner? 

Me : I wish I can.

Changkyun : You actually know him.

Me : Whutt?

Changkyun : It's the person right in front of you!

Me : Are you fucking serious? 

Changkyun : Yupp. I never knew you worked there until Sehun told me.

After that,  we all go home to rest.

______________________________________
                       Author's note

Hey everyone!! I hope all of you have fun reading this ff and I know I made a lot of grammar mistakes and I am really sorry if they annoy you. 😅😅 Thank you soo much for reading this ff and I'll try to get better with the ideas... I just finished my finals two days ago and it all went well ! Thank you again and if you have any curiousity on my story , please just leave a comment. I will reply if I should and please comment if the chapter is bad or boring.. I'll try to improve. Bye, beloved readers!! 🌹