Alone Together

Magsimula sa umpisa

Yang: "Hm?"

Weiss: "The entire time Blake was at Beacon, she was afraid to open up to people. She tried to keep her past separated from us. She tried to protect us. Eventually, those walls she put up came down. And the moment they did, the one thing she was afraid of actually happened. The universe proved her right."

Yang: "No one blamed her for anything! If she had just talked to us, she would've known that! How could I be there for her if she doesn't let me? What if I needed her here for me?"

Yang buries her face in her hands and starts sobbing quietly. Weiss puts a reassuring hand on her shoulder. Ruby looked at her sister, as she to is saddened.

Weiss: "I know it's not easy. I wish she hadn't left too. The only thing we can do now is be there for her when she's ready. When she comes back."

Yang lowers her hands from her face, with some sort of doubt present of her very face.

Yang: "If she comes back."

Weiss: "She will. Yang... You, Ruby, and even Blake are more like family to me than my brother or even my own father. I would do anything for you three, and I'm willing to bet Blake feels the same way. So, when she's ready, I'll be there for her. And I know we're not as close, but... I'm here for you too."

Weiss smiles and Yang calms down. Ruby than looked and smiled at her sister, as they all share a group hug.

Back at the Mantle Kingdom...

Sans is now up at the front

Sans is now up at the front. He senses that some army of Grimm are coming at the city, fast. Thankfully, he used the Relic of Creation to make a shield. However...inside of the Relic...is a ancient entity. His name is Ambrosius.

He is created by the same person who has made Jinn

He is created by the same person who has made Jinn. It was thanks to him...that he was able to make a shield around the city, which is thanks to Sans' powers, giving him what he needs to make it. So no blue prints anymore. This shield will hold them...but it won't hold forever.

As he looks at the horizon, he felt his hand interlock with someone else's hand. He looks and sees Amber. She is looking down, smiling at Sans for his bravery.