Chapter Thirty-Six :: Goodbye, For Now (lemon at the end)

You felt Kakashi's arm slid around your waist, pulling you closer to him, as you watched Asami and Jiro walked over to the front gate. "Are you sure you want to leave, you won't be able to come back whenever you please." Riku looked down at her. He was waiting with his men and Sora by the gate on the outside.

Asami nodded. "I might as well; I could be just a normal ninja here, but with proper training at the Tribe, I could be the next great leader. After all, I have to carry out my father's legacy."

"What a sight for sore eyes." Sora mumbled before Riku smacked him upside the head.

"Just let me say goodbye, first." Asami asked, which was answered by a supporting nod from Riku. She turned and walked over to you before hugging you tightly. Your throat clogged up with emotions as you felt tears threatening your eyes.

"I will miss you, ___-sensei." She muttered.

"And I will miss you too, Asami." You sobbed back, mentally questioning yourself why you were sobbing so hard.

"Wait, Asami!" You heard two boy voices call out and turned your head, seeingHideyoshi and Eiji running towards her with boxes; they were wrapped with blue wrapping paper, but Hideyoshi had a white bow on top and Eiji had a red bow on top.

"My mom helped us wrap these, but I think you should take them with you to remember us." Hideyoshi panted when they finally caught up.

"Who knows, maybe becoming royalty will make you forget who we are if we didn't give you anything." Eiji jokes, which made everyone laugh really hard.

Eiji never jokes.

Ever.

Asami softened her face as she hugged the two boys at the same time. "I'm going to miss you guys." She smiled.

"We'll miss you more, princess." Hideyosi pulled back first and looked at her, followed by Eiji a split second later.

"Snow Princess." Eiji smiles, making Asami turn red.

"I like the sound of that." Jiro smirked, crossing his arms over his chest. "Asami; Princess of the Southern Tribe, and the Princess of Ice and Snow."

"We'll think of titles for you eventually, but right now we must get going." Riku insisted as he looked at Kakashi. "Do you remember the message I asked you to deliver to Lady Hokage?"

Kakashi nodded with a wave of his hand. "I will inform her once I get the chance too. Safe travels."

Asami quickly hugged Kakashi, saying goodbye to him, but making both you and him embarrassed by saying, "When I come visit I want to see a little Kashi running around."

You felt tears stream down your face some more as Asami waved to everyone and walked after Riku, Sora, and the other warriors with. You watched as one of your students - who started off weaker than a small twig - was now next in line to rule over an entire tribe when her time came.

"I'm going to miss her." You muttered, wiping your tears. You felt Kakashi's arms pull you closer to him again as he rested his cheek against you.

"She'll visit soon." He insisted. "I know her main priority will be to see everyone as often as she can. And I'm sure the gifts Eiji and Hideyoshi will keep all of us in her thoughts."

You nodded before noticing everyone was heading back home. "So, what was this important message?" You asked, looking at him.

"It's about Airi," he shrugged, turning around - which signaled you to follow him. "There were six originally with the Leader and his son, but three went back with Airi the day before; she's being sentenced in their Tribe for murder of Yamato."

You nodded and felt his hand snake and entangle in yours, making you smile. "And don't worry, Lady Tsunade is already aware about what Jiro did," he whispered in your ear. "He leaves the village tomorrow."

"What?" You gasped.

"Love, he choked you to unconsciousness. No one should stay in the village if they're capable of doing that to their own." Kakashi insisted.

You nodded and felt him press his lips against your forehead. "Let's go home; I'm craving ramen."

"Me too." You giggled, holding his hand on the way back to your apartment.

***

It wasn't ramen he was craving.

You were pinned up against the door once it closed behind you and felt Kakashi's lips press against yours. You moaned against his lips as his hands unzipped your vest and pull it down your shoulder and arms.

"Kashi~" you sighed heavily as he started nipping and kissing on your sweet spot. Your hands were tangled in his hair as you took the headband off and tossed it to the side. You unzipped his vest and watched him practically rip it off his body.

"God, I fucking love you." Kakashi groaned in your neck as he pushed himself against you; you could feel how hard he was already.

"I love you, Kashi~" you cooed, feeling his hands grab the back of your knees and lift you up effortlessly. He carried you straight to the bedroom, tossing you on the bed. You giggled as he crawled up to you and tugged at your shirt.

"Show me." He demanded, giving you a stern look.

You pulled your shirt over your head and felt his hands unhook your bra before tossing it off to the side. He started leaving tiny love bites all over your chest, making you lose your fucking mind.

"Kashi, just take me already, please." You begged, tugging at his hair.

"I do whatever I want," he leaned up and growled into your neck, sending a chill down your spine. You felt his hand reach down your pants and felt his middle finger create a circular motion on your clit. "And it's daddy."

"Yes, daddy.." you moaned, arching your back into him.

He then started sliding his fingers inside you and began pumping hard, making your legs jerk and your entire body squirm. One hand gripped his hair as he lowered his head and began flicking his tongue on your nerves, while the other hand gripped the sheets.

Right when you were about to cum, he stopped and pulled his pants and boxers down before shoving himself right inside and began thrusting, not giving you a second to adjust to his size.

But that's okay - you wanted him to take you just like that.

He pinned both your hands above your head with one hand while the other one rubbed your clit; you felt yourself build up and screamed when you felt it all release. "Fuck, Daddy!~"

Almost right after you felt Kakashi's cock throb inside you; he leaned his body down on top of you and cradled you in his arms as he waited till he was done before pulling out.

"Fuck, ___." He muttered, nuzzling into your neck. "You were absolutely tight."

You giggled and kissed his forehead before widening your eyes. "Fuck." You said right out loud.

"What?" Kakashi propped himself up and looked at you.

"I forgot to take the pill this morning."

I am so sorry about the delayed update again, everyone! But thank you to all who have read this far and plan on reading further!

I also do want to point out - for those that didn't notice - that this story was actually #1 under the tag "kakashixreader" 👏🏼👏🏼 But now it's at #2, which is okay. I thank you all for reading this again, I honestly didn't think it would be as popular as it is!

Continue reading on, and thanks again!

~~ Author