Chapter Sixteen :: Asami Saves the Day

The next morning, you, Sakura, and Asami were awake, along with Naruto and Sauske. The five of you were eating breakfast that was provided at the hotel when you saw a group of drunk men stumble over.

"Well hello, sweet cheeks," one spole at you. "Busy mom life, huh?"

"I'm not a mom, these are some of the students." You groaned. "Now please, leave us alone. Were having breakfast."

"I'd rather have you for breakfast." He smirked, making you grossed out.

"Hey, leave my sensei alone!" Asami stood up, her hands shaking worse than usual.

The dude glanced at her hands before laughing. "What's wrong, little girl? Can't hold in excitement for eating? It looks like you don't say at all!"

"She has nerve damage in her hands, jerk!" Sakura and Naruto snapped. Naruto was about to jump out of his chair before you held your hand out to him.

"I suggest you leave us alone, please." You warned him.

"And what if I don't?" He challenges. "You gonna send Miss Shaky after me?"

Asami - tears in her eyes - stood up before trying to mimic a familiar fire symbol; one you don't remember teaching her. "Fire jutsu, fireball!" She shouted, pulling he hand to her lips, her index and middle against her lips. She mimicked a blowing action and sent a small ball of fire towards the guy.

As small as it was, it hit him right in the face. He stumbled back in pain before reaching over and grabbing her arm. "I'll give you something to cry about-" he started before you grabbed him by the back of the head and slammed it into the table. Food, broken dishes, and blood splattered everywhere as Kakashi and the two boys finally arrived to the scene.

"If I ever see your face around my students again, I will show no mercy." You growled into his ear before throwing him out the door.

***

"Well, That was an eventful morning." Naruto finally spoke up. You and Kakashi's team were immediately kicked out and banned from using that hotel ever again due to the incident. Which was fine, both teams were only minutes away from getting the person they were sent out to get.

You looked over and saw Asami looking at her hands before sighing, looking defeated. "Kakashi, Lead the rest of the way, Asami And I will catch up." You stopped Asami as the other five students followed Kakashi.

"Why am I so weak?" Asami began crying when you knelt down to her level.

"You aren't weak, Asami." You assured her, giving her a hug. "It was not your fault. The fact that you defended yourself when he called you that makes you a strong warrior."

Asami stopped crying and hugged you tightly. "Thank you, ___-sensei-"

The moment was interrupted when you and Asami were surrounded by who looked like rogue ninja. "Hey, it's the same girl from the other day. Flower Girl, right?" One remarked, looking at Asami.

"Ignore them, and lets catch up to the others," you insisted before you felt your muscles go numb. You couldn't move at all.

"Frozen stature." You hears another voice whispered into your ear as you saw his first two fingers against your neck. You couldn't scream and tell Asami to get help. You were helpless.

"Leave my sensei alone!" Asami demanded.

"Or what are you gonna do, jutsu a weak fireball like last time?" A female laughed this time.

"Well looking at her hands, she can't even perform it." A second female touched Asami's hands before crawling back into the formatted circle around you and your student.

"Oh, so this will be better." The first female laughed, holding a kunai to your throat. "You can't even save your sensei, Flower Girl-"

You watched Asami's face reaction go from teary eye to calm and collective. You never have seen this side of Asami and something told you to stay back.

Asami suddenly began making hand signs for a jutsu you didn't know quite well; her hands were still shaking, but she appeared to be nailing every signal she made. "Water Style Jutsu!"she called out before pulling her index and middle to her lips - as if she was going to do the fireball move - "Frozen Tundra Blow!"

As if she was doing another form of the fireball jutsu, snow and hard winds came out of her mouth with such force it toppled over the rogue ninjas there, making the one that put you in the frozen state release you from it. You regained feeling to your body as Asami prepared another unfamiliar jutsu. "Snow Style Jutsu — Angry Snowman!"

A snowman silhouette was created out of thin air - in the middle of an autumn day - and chased after the rogue ninjas. You grabbed Asami's hand quickly, "Let's go before Frosty melts." You insisted and the both of you hurried back to the group.

Though it was quiet between you and Asami, you still couldn't believe how someone at that young of an age could pull of a state jutsu like that, especially with her nerves being as damaged as they are.