Chapter Four :: Performance Awards

You woke up with the worst headache in the world. Thanks, Hinata. You groaned, rubbing your head. You slowly sat up and attempted to swing your legs over the bed, but something warm caught them. You - shocked and scared - looked over and saw Kakashi sleeping, shirtless and on his back. You widened your eyes with fear and looked down at yourself, seeing you still had your clothes from the night before on.

Okay, ___. Nice and easy you told yourself as you tried to crawl over him.

"Morning." Kakashi scared the shit out of you. You sat up quickly, realizing you were straddling him. And turned red.

"If all the times you could've done it, you chose this time!" You snapped at him, quickly getting off and standing there. You watched Kakashi swing himself out of bed too, grabbing his shirt that was on the floor. You found it kinda surprising to see his pants were still on. "Perv."

"You weren't complaining last night." Kakashi pulled his shirt over his head. You turned red at the thought of how hard his abs felt.

"W-What do you mean?" You demanded, snapping back into reality. "No, actually. I don't wanna hear it! Did you touch me?"

"No." Kakashi looked down at you, hands in his pockets.

"You're lying." You growled. "I remember you stripped me down when Hinata left!"

"To give you a bath." Kakashi pointed at the towel he used on you last night that was sitting at the corner of your room.

"Okay.. well you did something after that!" You pointed a finger at him.

"Yeah, put those clothes back on cause I forgot to grab a clean pair for you and laid you down."

"Then why are you still here?"

"You asked me to stay." Kakashi's response made you widen your eyes.

"No I didn't!"

"Yes. You did." Kakashi chuckled. "You begged me to stay and when I asked where you wanted me too, you scooted over and pulled me down."

"Then why was your shirt off this morning?"

"It got hot last night." Kakashi walked passed you and towards your door. "You also asked me something last night too."

You were confused as you watched him grab your door handle and look at you. "You asked me to be your friend, and you wouldn't stop calling me Kashi last night, too."

You haven't heard that nickname since the both of you were kids - way before the academy was ever thought of. You turned red as Kakashi said, "I'll see you later." And left.

You felt lonely all of a sudden. His presence made you feel warm and happy. You couldn't understand why, though. He was your worst enemy.

You felt embarrassed behaving like that to Kakashi last night. "He could use that against me." You muttered to yourself, growing angry.

But even thinking about hating him made you wander back to liking him. You felt warmth on your cheeks as you watched Kakashi walk across the street to his apartment from your living room window.

*Time Skip; That Evening

You were wearing a (fav color) dress with matching heels and your hair was half up. Earrings dangled from your ears and a matching necklace hung around your neck. You wore your favorite perfume and checked yourself in the mirror one last time.

There was a ball tonight in honor of the newly appointed Jonin and you were excited. You were one of the few women that were appointed and you couldn't wait to see everyone's face when they looked at you. You may seem like a tough guy on the outside, but you knew how to dress for the occasion.