Chapter Eight :: How Dare this Lemon Be Interrupted

When you and Kakashi got back to his place, he closed the door after you got in and locked it. You went to unbutton his shirt off and turn around to ask him where it goes before you felt his lips smash into yours. You kissed him back, dropping it on the floor and wrapping your arms around his neck.

"You looked fucking sexy, tonight." Kakashi groaned, grabbing your ass before lifting you up.

"You looked even better," you loosened the tie around his neck before putting it around yours and tightening it.

"But you were also naughty too." He purred into your neck, gently nibbling at your sweet spot. "But tonight I want to make love, not just fuck."

You blushed as the thought (psycho. Jk) and ran your fingers through his hair as he hit your sweet spot. He pinned you up against the wall before grabbing the hem of your shirt and pulling it off, revealing your damp bra. The fabric was lace, making your chest visible behind the decor.

"Goddamn." Kakashi said before pinning your hands up against the wall. You moaned as he traveled down your chest and down your stomach. Kakashi then grabbed the leggings and pulled them down before tracing the hem of your panties with his finger, making your body tingle.

Right as he hooked his finger into your underwear, you heard someone knock on the door. "Kakashi!" Might Guy shouted from the other side. "It's me! Your biggest rival!"

"Go away, I'm busy." Kakashi demanded. You never heard him talk like that and that made your legs jerk a but, causing him to smirk down at you.

Kakashi bit down o your sweet spot again, slowly pulling your underwear down, when the door crashed open.

"How dare you speak to me like that?!" Guy insisted before seeing what was going on (don't worry sweetie, Kakashi stopped and adjusted your undies right before guy broke in [bastard]). Guy's face was red when he saw you pinned up against the wall by Kakashi.

~Kakashi POV

"Of all the things you have ever done, breaking into my apartment after I told you I'm busy is the best you can come up with?" Kakashi growled, covering ___'s body with his own. He glared Guy down (same look as previous chapter), his teeth bared in the open.

"Y-Your mask..." was all Guy could get out.

"Get the FUCK OUT GUY UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR ASS KICKED!" Kakashi yelled. Instantly, guy left, slamming the door behind him. Kakashi sighed and turned around, facing ___. "I'm sorry he did that. It's not usual for him to break in." Kakashi apologized, looking at ___'s (eye color) eyes.

"I've never seen you act like that." ___ smirked, raising her leg against Kakashi's side. "That turned me on, you so demanding."

"Yeah?" Kakashi presses his reoccurring bludgeon against ___'s crotch, sensing how wet she already was. He leaned down and crashed his lips into ___'s soft ones again, continuing where he left off.

Kakashi grabbed ___'s other leg and lifted her off the ground before moving to the bedroom. He couldn't see where he was going by ___'s boobs in his face, but he wasn't complaining. His knee his apartment well and got to his room with ease.

"There, peace and quiet-" Kakashi smirked before hearing another knock on the door. He groaned - irritated - and leaned down to take ___, ignoring the door. But whoever was behind it knocked on it again.

"Why can't people leave us alone?"___ whined, hooking her legs around your waist.

"Maybe if we ignore the knock-" Kakashi began before someone knocked on it the third time.

"Kakashi, open your door." Lady Tsunade called from behind it. "We have important matters to discuss."

"God fuck." Kakashi got up, out of ___'s grasp, and kissed her gently before saying, "I'll be back. And when I do, I'm treating you like a queen."

___ giggled and kissed him once more before Kakashi pulled back and threw on a compression shirt, pulling his mask up afterwards, and headed to the living room.

~Your POV

Curious as to what Lady Tsunade wanted, you grabbed one of Kakashi's shirts and pulled it on before tip toeing down the hall. You stopped at the end and pushed yourself against the wall, trying to make yourself not seen, as Kakashi opened the door and greeted the Hokage.

"Kakashi, we need to talk about the entrance exams next month." Lady Tsunade began.

"Why now? Do you know how late it is?"

"I did send Guy here to inform you to meet me in my office in the morning, but he returned with a nose bleed and saying you threatened to kick his ass if he didn't leave." Lady Tsunade remarked, not sounding impressed.

"I told him I was busy. He intruded instead of saying-"

"It's whatever now, so I'm here to tell you this; plain and simple. You will be taking the top three students and ___ will take the next three. If we don't have enough groups for even there's I'm throwing the extra kid to you."

You frowned at Lady Tsunade's plan. "But why me?" Kakashi protested. "___ is just as strong and smart as I am. She's the best damn ninja I know."

"I understand that, Kakashi. But due to family history, I'm trusting you to handle the top three, and extras. Do you think you can handle that?"

"It depends, what about ___? Does she get a special part in it too besides the next three best?"

"No, just those three next best and that's it."

You bit your lip, about to yell, before you heard Kakashi say something you never thought would leave his mouth. "___ is better with children than I am; she's had more experience dealing with children behaviors and knows how to make them listen."

"You can say all you want, Kakashi, but my mind has already been made up. First three automatically go to you, second best three go to ___, and if there are extras they will go to you. Even if ___ is proven to handle children better, she's too sensitive and I don't feel comfortable having her do more than what I feel is necessary. After all, she is equal to your rank but she's more sensitive than you, and we are training ninjas, but raising children."

Kakashi sighed, "Fine. Understood." Before Lady Tsunade bid him farewell and left. When Kakashi closed the door, you came out of the corner, tears falling down your face.

Kakashi cursed at himself before walking over and giving you a tight hug. But you pushed him back and ripped his shirt off. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked.

"What's wrong?" You snapped at him, throwing your leggings on. "I just overheard everything! I'm too sensitive? Does she not trust me? She must not if she thinks you're a better choice than I am!"

"___, that's not wha she meant." Kakashi insisted as you threw on your blouse.

"I'm going home. Goodbye, Kakashi." You stated, not making eye contact with him. You felt him grab your hand, but you yanked it away and left, slamming the door behind him.

Maybe you were overreacting, maybe you were just upset, but that didn't matter at the moment. Hearing from the Hokage that she can't give you the same responsibility as a ninja equal to you because she felt you were too sensitive pissed you off more than you ever expected.

When you got to your apartment, you went and showered, but began crying once the water hit your skin. Maybe you were too sensitive. But if Kakashi was right about one thing, you did love kids. You could easily get along with kids, regardless of who they were and who their families were. Not one parent you met ever said anything negative about you when it came to kids. Hell, you hoped to have kids one day, too.

She's too sensitive. After all, we're training ninjas, but raising kids. Echoed through your mind as you finished your shower. You threw on pajamas after brushing your teeth and crawled into your bed. You forgot how uncomfortable it was, and realized how lonely you felt.

Maybe I shouldn't have left Kakashi's.. you thought. You began crying at how bad you felt and how upset Kakashi was for you storming out like that. You kept crying till you fell asleep, curled into a ball and hugging the pillow. Wishing it was the silver haired ninja you adored in its place.