Chapter 26: The Siege of Castle Hassen

(Ember PoV)

We just called towards Six's office, she sounded excited which is unusual. Me, Ash, Arbiter, Ghost, Tachanka, Scarlet and Jager arrived at once. She had spare seats for once. We all sat down and she turned the monitor towards us, "What's that dot there?" she asked, all of us were just confused, "That's Hassen location, He built himself a fucking castle which we have found. He want's to play Knights, we will answer with Guns. Let's get him and bring him back. Dead or Alive. Oh and take 'The beast'. It's the new modern 'catapult' after all." She explained, we all got up and went over, "Anyone else joining us?" I asked before leaving, "Yeah, the Israeli Army. They have been notified and will move in when you start your attack." She replied, I nodded and moved to grab my equipment.

Me and Adam unveiled 'The Beast' and moved it over, a few other operators joined us, mainly Sans, Papyrus, The clone named Fred, Demon, Celestia and EWR-114. They got into the helicopter and me and Adam hooked up and got into 'The beast', Tachanka then jumped in too and we took off.

"Di we fit the Parachutes to this thing?" Alex asked, "Yeah I did, but I'm not sure if they would survive the weight. So he's just dropping us near the site and we are moving up as a squad." I replied, he seemed content with that answer.

We go closer to the site and Jager started to land, "[Right this is it, everyone prepare for a fight, the last of the swordsmen should be here, so I hope that turret can rip them to shreds so they stay down longer.]" Jager shouted through the comms, we turned the Vehicle on and prepared to drop, once we got low enough I pressed the button and we dropped the final foot. We then drove out from under the helicopter and near the Israeli army, I put my mask and voice changer on so I could speak to the Commander.

"Are you the one in charge?" I asked, he simply nodded, "Right, we are going to storm the front gate, I need your men to try and keep the swordsmen occupied till we can get a hold of the Crown Hassen has, once we destroy it the Swordsmen will drop. Understood?" I quizzed, he nodded, "Good, prepare for the fight." I said jumping back into the Gunner seat. "[We all prepared?]" I asked the rest of the crew, "[Yes we are, we moving up now?]" I heard Scarlet say, "Yes, lets go team we are burning sunlight.]" I said, we started to drive up at high speeds, their jeeps barely keeping up.

"Tachanka get ready on that turret, the less White masks there are the better." I said, "You think I'm not prepared comrade, the lord is always prepared." He responded, I heard the LMG start firing onto the unsuspecting victims outside, I found any and all vehicles that didn't belong to us and just fired, blowing them up before they can even look at us. We was making some good progress, till we see a mote, and no bridge down.

"Fucking hell, obviously we are stopped by a fucking mote." I say, that's when I hear Fred's ARC fighter overhead. It zoomed across and blew up a bit of the wall, dropping the bridge, we didn't hesitate to rush across.

Once we entered we could see the swords men attacking us, but the fact we were dismembering them and Ash, Ghost and scarlet were actually killing them means we were making short work of them. I got out and Fred landed next to me, as soon as he got out the ARC fighter got hit by a bolt of electricity, I heard the pained screams from his droid as the Arc slowly lifted and literally imploded, leaving no trace of it. I could tell Fred was crying. I patted his shoulder, "I'm sorry Fred, but we have time to mourn after this, now it's time to kill the fuckers who did this yeah?" I said, he nodded and stood up, igniting his Sword and jumping into the fight, Me, Papyrus and Fred cut our way towards where Hassen should be. The main court house. After killing the few Guard Swordsmen there we arrived, but I got cut off from Fred and Papyrus, they went on without me to face Hassen, whilst I found a different way over to them.

I cleared room after room of White masks, taking no damage. I then entered what seemed to be a main hall, I see Fred and Papyrus in the middle, held together by a rope. And Hassen in front of them. But he seemed different, his skin was jet black. And he had purple eyes.