Chapter 15

The next few days saw them falling into a routine. Tom and Harry would go over potions and the theory behind controlling your own magic throughout the days and in the evenings Tom would lay on Harry’s bed while Harry did whatever he wanted. The night before Harry had gotten Tom’s shirt off completely while he just watched himself touch Tom’s neck, chest and stomach. He had even brushed his fingertips over a pert nipple-although it was just once. Tom’s sudden gasp had startled him and he had stuck to safer areas the rest of the evening after that.

An owl had woken them up, pecking at the window so persistently that Harry could no longer ignore it. He opened the window and the tawny owl dropped a letter on the floor and took off once more. Breaking the seal, Harry started reading.

“Mr. Potter, 

“It has come to the Ministry’s attention that you wish to have a paternity test done in front of witnesses to legally verify if Severus Snape is your father. Please arrive to the Ministry of Magic at 8AM on Halloween to have your paternity test and to discuss the next legal steps for you and your situation. 

“Pius Thicknesse, 

“Department of Magical Law Enforcement, Ministry of Magic”

“Well, it seems as though Thicknesse does have his moments of acting on his own in my favor. Halloween isn’t that far away. Did you wish to do anything before then?” 

In response, Harry pushed Tom back against the bed and spent his time doodling nonsensical patterns on Tom’s chest.

Having to practically bite back moans was going to eventually wear a hole in Tom’s bottom lip. When he first realized what was happening, he had been reading a novel when the words Harry started writing on his chest began to make sense. He had first only recognized every few words, but now he was getting better at making sense of them. He was sure that Harry didn’t know he was writing either, as everything was in parseltongue. 

Care...kiss...muscle...pale...attractive...mine… His focus was cut off when he felt Harry’s weight shift. It wasn’t abnormal for Harry to shift around so his legs didn’t fall asleep, but it was abnormal for it to result in Harry straddling Tom.

His eyes flew opened and shock colored his face as he saw that Harry was, indeed, straddling him as he wrote. The movements kept their steady pace when Harry’s eyes caught his and the words instantly became more heated. Hot...empty...fuck...pleasure...attraction… Tom could see the realization as the words wrote themselves on his chest. I’m basically sitting on his dick…

The internal conflict in Harry’s eyes was amusing to watch. He could practically hear Harry shouting at himself, wondering what he was going to do. Should he move and admit he realized what he had just been thinking or should he stay put and act like he meant to put himself here?

Apparently his Gryffindor courage decided to step in and Harry relaxed. 

Harry wasn’t sure what to do now. He was determined not to let this get to him, but he wasn’t sure he could do anything other than just sit still. He didn’t want to let the horrors of what he had endured stop him from living his life but he found that he was having a hard time doing anything intimate.

“Harry,” Tom’s voice broke him out of his mental debate. “What you have to realize, is that what you have gone through won’t rule your life. Think of it as an injury to your mind, your instincts. You have to heal before you can continue to live as you would have otherwise. For instance, don’t muggles have to wait to let a broken leg heal?” Harry nodded. “Well, think of it this way. When you break a leg, it must have time and accommodation to heal and then you can go back to life as usual once it has been properly mended.”