Chapter 1

Elsa's POV

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Jack laughed into my ear so loud, making me think that I'll be deaf.
"Jack Frost!" I yelled and ran after him. He's an annoying, childish bully! You may think this devil is innocent because of his looks, but once you get to know him, his inner demon finally unleashes from within!

I took my notebook and threw it to him, and it hit his face. "HA!" I yelled and pointed at him and he stopped and glared at me. Oops... Was that a wrong move? He took the notebook and quickly threw it to me, laughing!

"So slow!" he teased while I was chasing after him. "I'm in heels idiot! AAAHH!!" I shrieked and fell. Butt first. Thank goodness!

Oh! I should introduce myself first. My name is Elizabeth (Elsa) C. Arendela. I have a sister named Mary Anne (Anna) C. Arendela. The both of us are quite popular along with our group of friends. We call ourselves 'Squaddies'.

And this.. this demon over here is also a part of the most popular group called 'The Guardians'. Why Guardians, you ask? It's because every single one of them is a part of the student council. The Pres., the Vice Pres., the Secretary, Auditor, and the Treasurer. And Jack, you ask? He's the Vice Pres. I don't even know a SINGLE bit of why he's a part of The Guardians, he.. He's like a child playing in a ball pit for the first time!

"I AM SOOO GONNA-" suddenly the bell rang, signaling for the first subject in the morning. I glared at him. "Saved by the bell." I said and walked away to my locker. When I opened it, a bunch of stupid love letters dropped down, scented with cheap perfumes—the ones that are way too strong.

I took all the letters to the trash bin, and let out a huge sigh of relief. I can breathe again! I went back to my locker, quickly put my un-needed things inside, closed it and rushed to my homeroom. The second bell rang, meaning the teacher should come in their homerooms any minute now. I went inside and sat beside Rapunzel, my bestie, who js also a part of our group.

She sniffed, coming near me. "You smell like a guy's perfume." she teased me in a whispered tone and chuckled. I playfully rolled my eyes at her. "Oh shut up." I said playfully and we both giggled.

Our teacher went inside and slammed her hands on her desk. "Geez, take a grip and relax." Rapunzel whispered to herself and rolled her eyes. I secretly chuckled.

Our first class is Math class, and Rapunzel hates math. The teacher suddenly started explaining something, and when she turned around, a bunch if paper planes or crumpled papers started flying away. And when Ms. Snow faced us, everything became peaceful. Typical.

~Lunch~

"Hey Elsa, come sit with us!" a bunch of guys kept on inviting me to sit beside them at lunch. And I have one simple answer that they CAN'T even undersrand: No! Geez, get a brain! I ignored all of them and went to our table and sat beside Merida, who was eating a large cheeseburger, which I thought she would finish eating it after a minute or two.

"How's Jack?" Rapunzel said, starting a conversation.

"How should I know?" I replied, chewing my food angrily. She just giggled.

"You both can make a cute couple!" She said and I almost choked on my delicious tuna.

"Him?! You must be mistaken! EW!" I declined and drank my water.

She shook her head teasingly while giggling. "Come on Elsa, the both of you have alot of similarities. It's a match made in heaven!"

Anna cut in as Merida looked at me teasingly, wiggling her eyebrows. I folded my arms and arched a brow. "Are you guys ganging up on me?" I asked and eyed those three laughing girls.

The three of them nodded and continued laughing. "I hate you guys!" I said and pouted and folded my arms, feeling so annoyed. "Aww Elsa, just admit that you like him!"

"Ugh, I told you guys, I will never EVER like that demon!"

---------------

YAAY a new story! The cover is pretty cute, right?!?! RIGHT?!?! Okay so yeah..

Bye!

property of Im_a_Jelsa

♥Jelsa Rules!♥

UPDATED A/N:

omyghod.

*flips table* what the fuck was I doing

my writing style was so horrible and so messy omyghod. I'm so glad I decided to edit this. though it still looks horrible since I didn't change it that much, bc im being a lazy unicorn freak rn.

my gibbles, this is horrible I can't stop laughing.

and, seriously? seriously?

why on earth is there a "property of blala" in there? AND WHY DID I ASK IF THE COVER'S CUTE WTF

my ghod.