Chapter 32

Rosalinda pov

"Why wait until now? Azkaban probably fucked him up for the past eleven years and you did what? He is your mate and you left him to rot."

He looked down guilty, "I tried. I really did but even though the population of creatures are a majority in the wizarding world, some of the normal wizards don't take kindly to some of the more darker creatures. Especially after hearing how some of us prefer to eat human meat over regular food."

"Ugh I understand completely. Human meat is a fucking delicacy I mean like da-" I gave Nicolas a look making him immediately correct himself, "But I wouldn't eat it. Especially if it means that I had to stop kissing my gorgeous wife." He smiled at the end. He's so cute but when I found out he ate human meat, I didn't kiss him for a month. That was about 19 years ago. We are 37... well he is, I'm 35. HE IS SO OLD!

"Anyway, when I asked for Sirius to have a retrial, I stupidly asked Ava Cado." Oh My God. That women has been bitter to creatures ever since her husband left her for his Neko Soulmate.........

Wait.........

Ava cado.

Avo cado.

Avocado.

This women is a fucking vegetable! I burst out laughing.

"Honey? Have you finally lost it?" I heard Nicky ask. I got up and went to the kitchen and took an avocado. "Wha-?" Cissy burst out laughing followed by Lucius and Remus. "Have you guys lost it? " I sighed. He really is the stupidest Ravenclaw I know.

I grabbed his head and forced him to look at the avocado. And whispered in his ear, "Ava Cado." he froze before slowly turning to look at each one of us before he put his head in his hands and shook his head.

I could tell he was trying not to laugh and when he looked at us he snorted before he turned back to Remus like the normal person he was, "Remus can you please continue?" Remus nodded.

"Where was I even?"

"You were by Avocado." I burst out laughing again.

"Anyway... I was by her and I asked her to allow Sirius to have a trial but since it is well known that Sirius black married a werewolf and is part of one of the darker pure blood families, it wasn't going to happen. So I asked Dumbledore since he is well respected, but he said that he could do nothing even though he is the head wizenmagot. I begged him for weeks but then finally he called me in and we had tea."

"He put a something in the tea?" Lucius asked.

Remus nodded, "After that everytime someone mentioned Sirius, everything went blank. My wolf tried to put a stop but the potion he made was specifically for werewolves apparently. If Harry and Draco didn't do what they did.... I'd be trapped in my mind whenever Sirius was brought up. "

"Why would Dumbledore do that? " Lucius asked.

"Sirius wanted to back out from the order to help me raise the twins, Dumbledore didn't like that but he allowed it. A week later, James and lily are dead and my husband is being sent off to Azkaban."

"The bitter old piece of shit." Draco said walking in.

"Draco!" Lucius yelled.

"Dragon!" Narcissa yelled

"Sorry but it's true. Anyway, Orion and Richard are asleep and so is Diana. Alexis and Alexandra drank some warm milk with honey and now they are unconscious. Harry and I are the only ones up but Harry is seconds away from passing out. I'm going to the kitchen to get some chocolate and peanut butter ice cream. Does anybody want anything? " Draco said in a quick breath

"I'll have a cup of tea."

"Me too."

"Me three."

"Me four."

"Can I get a hot chocolate?" Draco nodded and left but we all looked to the werewolf, knowing that chocolate is fatal to them. "What? I take a potion every morning so that I don't die of chocolate intake."

"Where do you get these potions?" Nicolas asked.

"Dumbled- fuck. I'm going to need to go to a healer after this."

"I'm a trained healer. I can do it." Narcissa said, making Remus smile and nod. A house elf brought us our drinks.

"Lucius, are you going to ask the minister for Sirius' retrial?" Remus asked nervously.

"Of course. He is my cousin in law after all." (a/n. Does that mean that in canon, Harry and Draco are practically cousins since a Potter married a black and Sirius is Harry's godfather. While Narcissa is Sirius' cousin?)

"Thanks." Remus said with a smile.

"Well since the whole family is here, how about we show you your rooms." I went to bed and laid down and waited for Nicolas to get back from showing everyone their rooms. "Well, this is going to be a long week."

"Yeah... But we aren't finished with what we started." I said. He looked at me confused, making me smirk before I pounced.
------------------------------------------------------
Hi! I wanted to update twice times to make up for the late updates. I'm going to try to do this with all my stories so wish me luck.

Also...

THANKS FOR 102K VIEWS, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!

Bye lovelies!😍😘❤

Also here's a pic of the monsters. I can't clean the cage or else the other will eat the babies.

The tiny millions of naked grossness in the corner is the babies

The tiny millions of naked grossness in the corner is the babies. The mother was walking to the door thingy because the hamsters are protective of their babies and the other mother is in the second food bowl in the corner. You can see her foot and butt.