Chapter 28 and damn I didn't think this story would have so many chapters in it

Harry's POV

I miss Tom. Oh well... I have Draco.  Anyway I should start packing my things. I leave to black manor tomorrow. Now...  strawberry or vanilla. I looked back and forth to the objects in my hand.

"Draky waky bear?"I called out.

I heard him mutter a 'the fuck he just call me?' and walked over to me, "Yes my love?"

"Strawberry or vanilla?" I showed him what is in my hands and after a long pause he finally said.

"Harry... Why are you bringing those?" he said looking at me confused.

"Just in case."I said smiling at him.

"Well I like it better without it. You taste better without it and the feel is better without it." he said before placing his lips on mine gently. I smiled and cuddled into him.

"OK but seriously should I bring it or not."

"Depends on how I feel or not. We might use it, we might not."

"OK... What the fuck are you two talking about." we looked to the door and there stood mom with her arms crossed.

"Bubble bath. Why do you ask?" I said holding up the bottles.

"I thought you were talking about flavored condoms or lube or something. Draco why are you tasting harry with bubble bath and how the fuck does bubbles feel weird and what do you mean it depends on how you feel."

"Well, harry and I have been bathing together since we discovered that we were mates and when we take a bubble bath I don't like to taste soap when I lick the water off of him and the bubbles feel weird again my feathers and usually I take a quick shower then just let the water pour down on me." he said laying on the bed and becoming Yuri and Cams pillow.

(a/n.I just realized that I didn't show a pic of Yuri as a grown fox so there... Without the halo)

"Yeah and Draco always chooses the perfect temperature

"Yeah and Draco always chooses the perfect temperature. If I do it it's always too cold or too hot."I said.

"Harry, you are a gorgeous, intelligent and independent trap.  You might be a sub but you don't have to do everything that your dom says you should-" mom started but Draco cut her off.

"Sorry to interrupt aunt Rosie but have you forgotten that your son took me, a pure blood, to the muggle world for two years. He made me apologize to all the house elves in the manor. I learnt how to make him the perfect cup of tea and how to successfully tackle, tame and wash a grown cloud fox and a grown Leapord viridario pavonem.  I set the perfect temperature for him, which is boiling water I might add because snakes are cold blooded creatures and even though it feels like my blood is boiling, I will still stay under the hot water so that I can wash his back.... Sooooooooooooo I'm pretty sure you should be giving me that little pep talk." mom seemed to consider what Draco said for a while then nodded.

"Draco....  You are whipped. You will always be whipped. And the only time you will not be whipped is....  When you are balls deep in my son because... let me tell you a secret." mom leant down and whispered something in Draco's ear which made his eyes light up with and evil glint. "Okay soooo... Be done by lunch." mom walked out and closed the door and as soon as she did, Draco tackled me onto the bed. Luckily Yuri and Can went to go hunt in the forest.

-y'all too young for this scene sooooooooooooooo timeskip-

Draco and I were cuddling on our bed after our intimate session he was gently carding his hand through my hair, "Draco?"

"yes love?"

"Do I really ask that much of you?"

"Harry... You were treated worst than a house elf for about four or so years. I think you deserve to be a little spoiled."

I laid on my stomach and propped myself on my elbows, "But you could have told me if you didn't want to do any of that."

"Harry... In about ten years time maybe more, maybe less, you will be one of the three rulers of the world and the CEO of ACE. While you are busy with your paper work or whatever CEO's do, marvolo/Tom and I will be taking care of our child(ren). I will make you a cup of tea to help you relax before going to go wash our child(ren) and struggle to get them dressed because they'll be as hyper as you are after three slices of treacle tart with blood bombs. Once we put the child(ren) to bed I'll run you a bath and tom/marvolo will drag you away from your work because you are unbelievably stubborn. We'll climb in the bath together and after that we'll sleep peacefully in our bed. Harold William Anguis, you are preparing me for the best thing in the entire world. Don't feel bad for that. It makes me unbelievably happy doing that for you."I got teary eyed at that. I've been thinking of this stupid war while Draco has thought beyond that.

Our happy little family.

I leaned in for a kiss, "I love you Draco Malfoy."

"And I love you, Harry Anguis."
------------------------------------------------------
I honestly cried typing that scene. IM SO LONELY!!!!!!😭😭😭😭

Anyway I don't know if this helps or not but here's a quick pic of where Harry's scales are and whatnot. Also... I DID IT IN LIKE FIVE FUCKING MINUTES SO DONT JUDGE!

 I DID IT IN LIKE FIVE FUCKING MINUTES SO DONT JUDGE!

Also....  Who wants to get me a stylus pen. Drawing with my fingers always makes the stuff come out weird.

Anyway... Hope you enjoyed! Bye lovelies!!!😍😘❤