Chapter 24

Draco's pov

I hurt all over. I just wanna sleep. I looked to the dirty bed and sighed. "We can't sleep on that dirty thing so where are we sleeping?"I asked redy to drop down unconscious.

"Oh you will be going back. A few hours might have passed so your parents might have come to check up on you and are probably panicking by now." he said calmly but he was staring at Harry's tail oddly. (Harry is more comfortable in that form but prefer to have legs.)

"Oh no.... Can you send us back now please. We promise to talk to you soon." Harry said cutely. Tom nodded and we were back in our room.

"ITS YOUR FUCKING FAULT THEY ARE GONE! IF YOU DIDN'T CONSTANTLY PUSH THOSE PORN BOOKS ONTO THEM, THEY WOULDN'T HAVE DISAPPEARED!!" yelled out father and ow... my eardrums.

"DON'T YELL AT MY MATE WHEN IT WAS YOU WHO CONSTANTLY GAVE THEM THAT STUPID 'NO SEX' TALK!!" Uncle Nick screamed.

"YOU ARE JUST AS GUILTY OF THAT!!" mother yelled.

"AT LEAST HE TOOK IT EASY ON THEM!!" Aunt Rosie yelled out.

The arguing continued like that, Harry and I too confused and shocked to say anything. It wasn't until the door opened and Diana,  who was holding Ricardo in her arms and holding Orions hand, walked in. "Why are you shouting?" she asked

"They are the cause of Harry/ Draco disappearing!" yelled our parents

"Harry and Draco are right there." she said pointing to us lazily. They turned around slowly and gaped. I chuckled nervously and waved. Tears sprung into their eyes and they sprung at us. They started saying how sorry they were when uncle nick suddenly stoped. He sat up and sniffed us then pulled away, wide eyed.

"Y-y-you-you-you m-m-mated. There's a third scent but who..." he suddenly stopped and grabbed Toms journal and took a deep whiff. He turned to us, his eyes slitted and reptilian. "You can't mate with a book so explain to me why the pages of this book, smell like sex and the both of you with that extra scent. "

"A part of Marvolo's soul was in there so he mated with us. I'm happy I'm completely bonded with my mates." Harry said with a happy smile holding my hand.

"I would've prefered it if you ran away or something. I love you two but you are too fucking young." he said angrily while mom and aunt Rosie were giggling and chatting excitedly with father frozen in the corner of the my bed.

"Does this mean you will have babies soon?" Diana asked and father fainted. I laughed until I saw uncle nick light the book on fire. I yelled out in shock but the flames disappeared without scorch mark.

"Yuri, do it."I heard Harry say and uncle nick was sent flying back by a powerful blast of wind.

"You are lucky that cloud foxes are the least lethal of the fox families." Harry said glaring at Uncle Nick.

"Harry I'm just upset that you lost your virginity at such a young age. " Uncle Nick said.

"We bonded like a day after meeting. "Aunt Rosie said making uncle nick blush and start speaking gibberish.

"Well Uncle Nick, I think it's time for you to leave. Diana, why don't you three come lay by us?" I asked.

"No thanks. You smell all sweaty and gross." she said before walking out...... Well then.

"We'll get out of your hair." mother said dragging father our whole aunt Rosie did the same to Uncle Nick.

Once we were alone Harry turned to me, "Do we really stink?"