Chapter 3

Harry's pov

"Diana, say hi to your big brother, Harry."

"Big bwother?" she asked looking at me while tilting her head cutely.

I smiled and nodded with tears in my eyes, "Yes I'm your big brother." she squealed and hugged me tightly soon after that...mom and dad hugged me tightly and I couldn't be happier in that moment.

"Sorry to interrupt but Heir Anguis, what will you do about Mr Dumbledore and your money? Would you like to get your money back?" Griphook asked ruining the reunion.

I paused, let go of my family and furrowed my brows, "No."I said shocking them all. "Let him think that he has control, I'll destroy him from a distance. As for the Dursleys, I have a plan for them but for now I just want these blocks off."

"Very well... Follow me." we stepped out the room and we paused seeing the men that helped me carry my bags and tinky there, practically unconscious from carrying all my stuff for and hour with mountains, upon mountains of bags.

They looked at me and I said nervously, "I forgot about that." dad sighed and shrunk all but one bag, he put the shrunken bags in the the bag that he didn't shrink and and Griphook to lead the way. I paid the guys and followed Griphook and my family to a room filled with weird marking on the wall.

"Now, heir Anguis put on this robe, go in the middle of the room and drink this potion. It will remove all blocks on you, also here drink it if you want to, it removes all traces of Potter blood in you but do not worry, you will still be Lord Potter, you just won't be a Potter." Griphook said handing me a black robe with two vials, one was blood red while the other was pure white.

"OK... Wait will you guys be in here with me?"

"Sorry my little hatchling but we have to be outside for this."said dad taking Diana from me(a/n. She was on his back.)

"OK... Do I have to take off the clothes I am wearing right now then put on the robe?" I asked Griphook making sure I wouldn't accidentally screw anything up.

"Yes Heir Anguis."

"So you guys are just avoiding looking at my sexy body?" I joked but it was obvious that I'm nervous. Dad shook his head and muttered something about me being my 'mother's child'.

He bent done and kissed me on the head, mom doing the same, and said "Nothing will happen to you, we'll make sure of it."

I nodded and they walked out. I stripped down and put on the black robe. I walked to the middle of the room and sat down. I drank it and layed down, "I wonder what will hap-" I was interrupted by a sharp pain in my chest. I groaned, it didn't hurt, it was just annoying but luckily it didn't last long and when I looked down I realized... My robe was white. "Mom! Dad! I've been cleansed!"

"Hallelujah!"I heard my mom yell from behind the door they walked in then stopped and looked at me.

"So you took it. You look alot more like your mom now."said dad.

I looked at him confused but then he made a mirror out of thin air and I saw what he meant, all traces of Potter was gone. My hair was alot longer now, just below my shoulder blades, and my face was alot softer and if I didn't know what was in my pants, I would have thought I was a girl.

Diana giggled and outstretched her arms, "Big sistor!" Mom snorted, dad chuckled, Griphook tried hiding his smile and Diana just tried to get to me. I scowled but I just couldn't be mad at her cute face. I grabbed her and looked at Griphook.

"Follow me." he said. We walked back to his office after I got dressed again. "Now that, that is done, let's go onto your rings."

"Rings?" I asked.